Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1604 Posts

·
let's go BO SOX here
1,219 Posts
what tires are you getting? i am getting ready to order some star specs next week. also picking up a AP (finally). :thumbsup:
IDK yet....I am looking to get new rims and tires, my stock tires still have 20K+ miles left on them. I need a second set of rims for race tires, plan on going to the track next month in SC (CMP). its only an hour away...Just installed D-Spec struts yesterday. They are STIFF.

:)

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
IDK yet....I am looking to get new rims and tires, my stock tires still have 20K+ miles left on them. I need a second set of rims for race tires, plan on going to the track next month in SC (CMP). its only an hour away...Just installed D-Spec struts yesterday. They are STIFF.

:)
i love my d-specs. how many turns from full stiff do you have them set at? did you get the adjuster extensions for the rears?

i need to replace the bearings in my camber lowering plates too...they are getting noisy!

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
in for new thread

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
In on 1 new thread cant wait to get back home. You guys really dont know how bad it sucks not having a car. It blows.

·
Educated *******
13,407 Posts
Just met y'alls boy Josh. Cool kid.

·
Registered
640 Posts
hey guys/gals...i'm thinking of making the move to NC. any advice about where to live, where not to live, best resources to find a job, etc..?

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
hey guys/gals...i'm thinking of making the move to NC. any advice about where to live, where not to live, best resources to find a job, etc..?
jump over to the new chat thread and i'd be happy to give you lots of details

·
Registered
640 Posts
thanks!! sorry didn't realize there was new one (couldn't tell by the title). maybe the other should be locked?

anyways...any advice would be greatly appreciated!

·
Educated *******
13,407 Posts
in on 1

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
yea, it will be locked pretty soon, basically when Eric gets back in town, he'll lock it down. As for where in NC to live, are you looking for something in a city, or a more rural setting, and what kind of job are you looking for so I know where to tell you to look

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts

·
Educated *******
13,407 Posts
In on 1 new thread cant wait to get back home. You guys really dont know how bad it sucks not having a car. It blows.
Good to meet you bud. Too bad all the roads here are highly patrolled or on base

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
post count from last thread:

The Mack 419
dchaprhs 327
TNguyen7 268
MonaroCV8Z 196
Si_GReddy 89
15thchamber 73
Tomm 63
spd579 61
ncRsx-s 49
Krytdrgn 45
NCcelica 43
silver04rsx 40
TegraRacer134 37
95eg-si 36
jay3737 34
DC5R4 15
Djstorm100 14
Apexiracer 13
I Love iVtec 8
Drk 6
koreandude24 6
~KP-RSX~ 6
DamnDecker 6
barnie7 4
ProjectFamous 3
SpencerB 3
dejablu311 2
exx07a0b 2
Eur0-SpeC 2
Lauren 1
DSM to DC5 1
id-type-s 1
SlvrBullet 1
RSX-Nova 1
HenHouseSuprise 1
mazdaboost 1
Anti-Lyfe 1
cp621 1
SlvrBlet 1
Kaze_RSX 1

·
Educated *******
13,407 Posts
whats up man, i'm about to follow in your shoes man, with the interior swap...advice on it?
Well, I'd say biggest thing is just try to find a car w/ a complete interior and get it all at one time if you can. It'd simplify a lot. I still gotta pickup a random piece here and there

·
Educated *******
13,407 Posts
I can't remember when Eric said he was coming to ATL either... I need to get that on my calendar if I haven't already missed him

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
o ok, im starting to collect parts now, and my garage is filling up, and im sure i'll end up forgetting some, but it'll be fun, and i'll be sure to get parts from an 02-04 lol

1 - 20 of 1604 Posts