Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PLANE DRIVER
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so last night i was coming home and i notice that the engine light came on. the engine sounds normal, shifting is not a problem but i notice that the fuel gauge is not reading what is supposed to read. i have driven for more than 200 miles and the indicator is stuck in 3/4. has anybody experience something like that??
what should i do??:(

·
PLANE DRIVER
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah what was it you fuckin Columbian drug dealer???
well i guess i didn't close the fuel cap all the way and that makes the engine light come up. after i closed it it took like 10 minutes for it to go away. and the fuel gauge i think is going down like it should be. by the way read my name you dumb fuck and spell it the right way. it is the colombian not columbian you fucker..:firemad:

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
well i guess i didn't close the fuel cap all the way and that makes the engine light come up. after i closed it it took like 10 minutes for it to go away. and the fuel gauge i think is going down like it should be. by the way read my name you dumb fuck and spell it the right way. it is the colombian not columbian you fucker..:firemad:
Its all the same to me, I hate you all. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.