Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago while I was parked outside ledo's pizza (college park, md.) and some moron hit my car and ran. By the time I figured out what had happend he/she was long gone and I was left with a mildly messed up (enough to infuriate me though) oem rear lip and bumper.

After this had happend I figured that I might as well get a body kit because I am going to have to spend a good amount of money on repairs anyway. I immediately signed on to trusty old clubrsx and was very happy to see that the full ings full kit was just 720 shipped :thumbsup:
Now to the problem.
I went to look at the kit in the clubrsx store again this evening and it was gone :dontknow: Has it been taken out of the store permanently?
I was happy that I finally found a way to support the site and now my opportunity is gone :(

Sorry for the rant and thanks in advance!
-Tony

·
Registered
435 Posts
Try E-mailing Chris... if he can't help you then go to www.importfan.com. The ING's replica kit that was sold here was from GTP. You can find the same thing at that site.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This was in the news section...
3/23 - After endless problems with one of our body kit suppliers we have dropped them from our selection of parts. We apologize but issues just kept coming up.

Sounds like vendor issues.
Jeff

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate your help guys, but I sent chris a link (thanks for the link Warm) and maybe he will give us the official word.
-Tony

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
We did use GTP and dropped them because they got about 50% of our orders right and then fought us on the other 50%. We sell another INGS replica kit, it is a little more but a lot better quality as well. I felt it was worth it to drop the crap to give you guys better service and better products.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
i don't see the INGS kit listed, or is it the INITIAL-D Full Body Kit??

thanks

D

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chris,
The old one was 720 shipped and included the guarenteed fitment and the new one is 1020 shipped with that same guarentee. What is the difference because 300 dollars or a little over a 40 percent increase seems like quite alot.
Thanks for your time.
-Tony

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
tb's type-s said:
Chris,
The old one was 720 shipped and included the guarenteed fitment and the new one is 1020 shipped with that same guarentee. What is the difference because 300 dollars or a little over a 40 percent increase seems like quite alot.
Thanks for your time.
-Tony
I actually think there is a new price for it but I don't have the new info right now. If you don't mind waiting a few days, I can see.

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds great! Thanks for your help with all of this! You can either pm me or post in this thread if you like either way is good.
Look forward to seeing the new price.
-Tony

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cool, thanks for the info, looks like I have a decision to make.
-Tony

1 - 15 of 15 Posts