Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black Type S and can't decide which would look better...chrome or black projector headlights on it. Anyone have any picts of a black RSX with either so I can see?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Why do I feel like I will get flamed if I say I like the regular old, chrome looking headlight that comes with the car? Everyone mods their cars to be different - but it seems like 99% of the poeple on crsx painted, or purchased jdm. Maybe its because I have a black car, & I think the chrome balances better with the sliver wheels, who knows. Just my opinion!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
StumpyRSX said:
Cause your wrong!!! :p

Hey, everyone has their prefs... but IMO blacked out headlights on a Black RSX look the BEST!! (I should know...) :thumbsup:
Yeah - then again..... I think that there are so many combinations that alot of things need to come together just right. There are many car pics on this site that I just cant stand. Alot of times, I look at the type R type spoilers, JDM lights, body kits, ect ect and just cannot stand them. But then I click on your pics, and start to think, hmmm. I could handle that! Your pictures look some damn good it's hard not to like any of it.
So with that - I guess I will change my opinion. It depends on the rest of the car. How does it fit into the overal package. Stumpy, by far, your car seems to be my favorite on this site.

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
BLACKOUT all the way

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
i thought he was asking for pics not opinions :dontknow:

·
superdave!
274 Posts
I recently blacked out my headlights. I also have a black RSX and let me tell you it makes a world of difference. I would say if you were getting projectors to definitly get the black housing ones. I have got nothing but good compliments since I've blacked mine out and personally I think it looks 100 times better than chrome headlights.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts