Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
is it true that the RSX/Si steering wheels are made by Momo?

·
My motor is my stereo
439 Posts
DIRECT SWAP. by the way, is it illegal to run a non srs airbagged steering wheel if your car comes with one from the factory???? :dontknow:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey does anyone know where i could get a civic si stering wheel for not an insane amount of money?

·
now on two wheels
6,467 Posts
:iamwiths:

also will the civic si airbag hook right up? i know it will bolt up, but will the wire for the srs wire plug in the same socket with no problem?

·
My motor is my stereo
439 Posts
ArticDC5 said:

also will the civic si airbag hook right up? i know it will bolt up, but will the wire for the srs wire plug in the same socket with no problem?
yes yes yes...the airbag WILL hook right up...see, the USDM Si and RSX have a 2 stage airbag system...i think its the law..its safer somehow...but to my point...the JDM Integra9rsx) type-r has a single stage airbag...the wiriing is different...it only has one wire to the single stage airbag, the duel stage has two plugs....the JDM wheel will plug into the dual stage femal plug, but it wont work because of the circuitry ordeal...do you follow me? :dontknow: :wavey: :thumbsup:

·
My motor is my stereo
439 Posts
ArticDC5 said:

I like your car ALOT by the way hehehe :eek:

·
28,750 Posts
Just wondering, would the part of the wheel excluding the center be able to fit our car? I don't want a honda badge, but red stitching would be pretty cool.

·
My motor is my stereo
439 Posts
crazy said:
Just wondering, would the part of the wheel excluding the center be able to fit our car? I don't want a honda badge, but red stitching would be pretty cool.
yep it will, yalls just bulges out a little more in the middle and yalls is more of a dark grey....not pure black...well then again, forget waht i said about the color.....but good luck finding a steering wheel from an SI :thumbsup:

·
Supreme
1,940 Posts
artic so u ran a 14.32 with a CAI and exhaust as your only engine mods? and with 18's
thats a good run.

·
Supreme
1,940 Posts
oh, do you think u couldve done better with your stockies?

·
now on two wheels
6,467 Posts
dont know, i think with my backseats and stockies it would be about the same. the volks weigh about as much as the stockies, but they also are 2 inches bigger. i think the outcome would be the same. maybe a better launch?? not sure??

·
My motor is my stereo
439 Posts
yeahi said:
yhmm but does this wheel come in the titanium color and not only black? ANyone have any pics of it?
the Si steering wheel only comes in black...thats the ONLY interior color available....so if you have a titanium colored interior....your kinda out of luck :(

but you can always go with a momo or spoon or somehting... :dontknow:

·
goodbye mugen
2,175 Posts
i just test drove the SIR the other day, damn their seats and steering wheel..oh and shiftboot is 10x better than that of the RSX.

·
My motor is my stereo
439 Posts
samurai said:
i just test drove the SIR the other day, damn their seats and steering wheel..oh and shiftboot is 10x better than that of the RSX.
thats why i bought the Si...... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts