Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,079 Posts
Did you get the k20a3 from a civic si or from a base rsx? What do you mean you need the k20a3 ecu to get full potential? Don't you need the ecu to run the engine to begin with? Stock rsx and si redline is at 6800rpm under 7k. It looks like you have the +2003 model year civic by the look of your gauge cluster. If your car is lighter than the rsx than you might have the advantage if you race a base. What mods do you have to go with the k20a3? Doesn't look that fast to me. I've seen faster base rsx and si

hahaha you said "vtec that shit is fast".

k20a3 ivtec is more for fuel economy rather than performance, basically ivtec on a base doesn't do jack shit for acceleration

nice swap though...how much $$?

· Director/Producer
244 Posts
so u swaped a base engine into your SI,
does it do anything

· Director/Producer
244 Posts
hey, if you know anyone with a civic in your shoes, send them my way, ill have a low 15 sec base motor/trans/ecu with hondata/HondataIMG/Aem V2/revo 5 speed for sale soon

· Billy Ball is in effect
6,412 Posts
seems to reach 60 at a similar time to my 03 Si. im sure if you get the right ecu ull be a lil faster than a stock rsx or a civic si (cuz of weight difference)

· Registered
29 Posts
this guy is full of it.. he has posted this on 75% of auto forums online and has gotten flamed on so much.. its just some 14 year old trying to make fun of hondas.. he usually posts pictures of his "K20" swap which has about 20 stickers on it including a big FORK sticker across his winshield

· Registered
192 Posts
spider883 said:
this guy is full of it.. he has posted this on 75% of auto forums online and has gotten flamed on so much.. its just some 14 year old trying to make fun of hondas.. he usually posts pictures of his "K20" swap which has about 20 stickers on it including a big FORK sticker across his winshield

Yea no one could be that stupid to do a swap and make a video like that. I mean why spend the money on a k20a3 swap when you can drop a k20a2 or a2. Plus that shit was slow

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.