Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
nice pick up, welcome to the forums! any plans? what was the reason for picking the car up? just a cheap daily or you gonna make it a project?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice pick up, welcome to the forums! any plans? what was the reason for picking the car up? just a cheap daily or you gonna make it a project?
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! Got the car about 6 months ago and it’s actually my first car. I had no previous plans of owning an acura but after getting this one I’ve fallen more and more in love with it each day. I intend to keep it as stock as possible and maybe give it to my brother next year after i graduate.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! Got the car about 6 months ago and it’s actually my first car. I had no previous plans of owning an acura but after getting this one I’ve fallen more and more in love with it each day. I intend to keep it as stock as possible and maybe give it to my brother next year after i graduate.
Lol thats the plan huh? Well best of luck with that... Acuras have a way of making themselves hard to get rid of. You just end up falling in love with them and its hard to ever let them go. Just ask 90% of the guys who sold their RSXs on this site... they always regret it. I think you're in it for the long haul my friend lmao. But on a serious note, its a shame you just got the car now, this forum really used to be something special. Theres still great info on here but its nothing like it used to be. But welcome aboard regardless! keep us updated with the car and how everything goes!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Bless your heart! Thank you for not attempting to run down and ruin another great example. Its hard to find these in great shape. They are great daily drivers! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts