Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when clear altezza tail lights wil be comin out, or if they are out, where to get them. I think the rsx would look sharp with those tail lights!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rice?!?

Why do u consider getting altezza lights rice. That word gets thrown around way too much in the forum. Too many people get "rice" mixed up with STYLE. I dont understand why having a unique rsx is "rice". "Rice"-adics are the people who make Honda what it is. Part of the reason why Honda is so huge is because of the endless aftermarket industry. Being "rice" is what makes one car unique to another. So enjoy "rice", ... it tastes good lol

·
Registered
592 Posts
I agree.
Rice is something where one doesn't have any kind of taste whatsoever, i.e. huge chrome rims, winshield washers that lite up, chrome fender trim, writing something on the winshield or rear window, a 4" or 5" tailpipe (fartcan) and a numberous amount of small fog lights under the bumper (the most I saw was 6).
I know a guy with a Daewoo Lanos Hatchback, which is 100% rice. There's a sign "Daewoo Performance" on the back, red turn signals, blue washers, green parking lights, blue dome light, HUGE alloys(not chrome but they're so big that more than 2 people can't travel in the car) and of course a big fart can.
However, the Altezza lights look good. Come on, they come standard on IS 300 and RX300. Now even altimas are equiped with them. I'd get them for my RSX. The thing is I like the smoked ones more when all the chrome is smoked and the lights really stand out then. Saw it once on a GS-R. Looked Great.

Dima
Satin Silver Type-S:
- Injen intake
- Nitto NT-450 225/50/VR16
- aftermarket fog lights
- CATZ galaxy white bulbs
- OEM body kit and spoiler
- 20% all round tint
- Niken racing pedals

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Dima i know this is going to make u angry, but what i meant is that i like rice. I think its a unique style and people are way to harsh on it. Some times people do go overboard though. Like some of the mufflers are way too large, and come on "Dawoo preformance" Thats kinda pathetic. But i do like 2! foglights, huge bodykits like the blitz body kit, i do like the blue windshelid washer lights, i do like some of the big mufflers, large rims are awesome, and altezzas kick ass. This is what i reall meant. By the way people in this forum use the word rice, it would be my opinion that Rice=Style Thankyou

·
Registered
121 Posts
IMO, i think that the altenzza are as ugly as sin.

The stock talis already has a clean sharp look to them.
Why fock it up:confused:

·
www.arsoct.com
1,153 Posts
*Rice* all u guyz need to chill with that......putting a list of mods under your title everytime u post is much more annoying then when people ask about stickers and alteeza lights. It's their car and car payment, not yourz. I get bored of reding those littile lists:

Satin Silver Type-S:
- Injen intake
- Nitto NT-450 225/50/VR16
- aftermarket fog lights
- CATZ galaxy white bulbs
- OEM body kit and spoiler
- 20% all round tint
- Niken racing pedals

WHO CARES... i have the same mods without tints, but I don't need to remind myself and everyone of them.. These mods aren't anything special, so why brag about them. When u have a t3/t4 hybrid turbo, then put your mod list on here. Until there are SERIOUS available mods for the RSX, everyone should just chill.

Those photoshop alteeza's look good!

·
the anti type-r spoiler
1,641 Posts
This altezza style thing is getting out of hand. To me it makes the RSX look VERY tacky and CHEAP. When are people going to get sick and tired of the big red circles against a clear assembly? It actually takes away from the RSX's overall style, not improve it. You should invest your money on other mods like a kit and wheels. You can still be different, but don't go overboard. Putting altezza clear crap on an RSX is poor taste.. ;) :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I agree. Right now there is crap to invest your money into. The RSX will have a huge aftermarket in a year or so. I think everyone is wasteing their money at the moment. Wait until you can get REAL bodykits and when there are some serious preformance parts out. not just simple air intakes.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
hey guys i got this pic from a guy on the site. It came from a car show. it shows the AEM altezzas, and he said they should be out by late Nov. , early Dec.

jared

P.S. , i think there bad ass , im gonna get some for my arctic blue RSX-S

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.