Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my RSX-s on Sunday...woohoo! I got the white one and am going for an all-over white & silver theme... so I'm tinting the windows with 20% mirror this weekend. One big glaring eyesore - the bright red taillights!!! I'm looking for something mostly clear/silver but all I can find are the carbon fiber and multi-circle red ones. does anyone know if all/mostly clear ones exist?

many thanks -
brynn

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
There are no clear lens that look good. Stick with the stock, and just red out the amber on the sides!

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
negatory on the mirror tint...stick with regular tints and a redout. Makes white RSX's look clean.

·
Mental Health
135 Posts
Having clear tail lights to match with the color of the car wouldn't look good. Like they said, stick with the stock lights or red them out. White and redout tail lights look hot. And from my opinion, a white and silver theme isn't too appeal. Ask any girl, and they know how to match colors. White and silver doesn't do the job.

·
Registered
699 Posts
rsxtc338 said:
If you're gonna rice out your RSX, please go return it and buy an integra. Go rice that out. Thanks!
:iamwiths:

my friend has mirror tints on his silver rsx

it looks okay, but if you really want a clean ride, i mean clean as in geniune, get normal black tint

i can show you pictures of ricey rsx and clean rsx

you should be able to tell the difference

guys lets convert him :shakehead

·
WHERE THE F*%K AM I??
1,226 Posts
This is for your own good, we don't want to come off as d*%k heads, just trying to help.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
White outs look cheap.

clear is mostly illegal for the back unless they are turn signals

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
rsxtc338 said:
If you're gonna rice out your RSX, please go return it and buy an integra. Go rice that out. Thanks!
haha...cardomain has a lot of altezza users. I wish I could do something about that lol.

·
828 Posts
Who is that in your sig?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
rsxman4ever said:
can one of you post a pic of an rsx with mirror tint? Ive never seen what it looks like
here

1 - 20 of 29 Posts