Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have the integra badge on my rsx and the integra door sills but i still say i drive an rsx. i just like the jdm look better

·
Always Brave
67,135 Posts
s2k_3.11 said:
I really like those badges, it's just that I wanted no RSX signs/emblems on the car. I was going to put the H, but I'm not willing to change my steering wheel just for that.

If you're gonna do this, might as well do it right :)
You could always find a "H" sticker to go over it :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm doing the JDM conversion right now. I've got the honda "H" wheel centers, front and rear "type S" front and rear Honda "H" "integra Type S" door sills. I know they have the "Integra Type S" floor mats, but it's just finding them. And i do know that the Steering wheel is about 500 bucks! but thats what i'm looking for right now...floor mats and a cheap steering wheel

·
CLUBRSX.com Supporter
3,684 Posts
s2k_3.11 said:
DC2 mats are the same?
If so, ok. If not, too complicated, I'll keep the RSX signs :)
No the DC2 mats are different. You do know that the DC5 integra exists right, because your post sounds as if you didn't know that the DC5 is still called and integra everywhere else.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
even on the 02-04 it had it underneath. First time i saw that was when i was looking at another person's car and saw teh reflection of it off the hatch...i was like wtf!

·
ジェームズ
5,284 Posts
get the momo honda steering wheel
looks just like ours, only has a H instead of an A and says momo under it

·
I hate my car.
6,606 Posts
Yeah the steering wheels a pain in the ass. I wanna do an iS conversion on my 04 base auto. I dont want a Red H on it so that eliminates the type-r wheel. Im thinking of just going to a junkyard and tryin to find a newer civic steering wheel or even an s2k steering wheel. :dontknow:

·
Former RSX Owner Crew
3,203 Posts
so ur tryin to go JDM but not tryin to fool ppl that u have a type S right?:shakehead

1 - 20 of 22 Posts