Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
jeff2417 said:
Guys,

Drop the cheap stuff...you'll be happy you did!

Check out this site:

www.detailcity.com

and

www.topoftheline.com/ourtopsellers.html
...my car's the blue RSX under the Ferrari!

Megs is cool, for a while. Average life span for Megs is about 2 months. Zaino is WAAAYYYY to artificial for me. Great reflections, though.

Jeff.

don't look too much different...

· i ❤ macro.
2,252 Posts
z317 said:
here is Meguair's...the best shit huh??
:dontknow:
Your photo/image itself is out of focus and/or resolution is bad. Don't pin it on the wax. :shakehea:

Edit: This thread is so confusing, I don't know who's being sarcastic and who's not! LOL

If you weren't being sarcastic, sorry. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
jeff2417 said:
Guys,

Drop the cheap stuff...you'll be happy you did!

Check out this site:

www.detailcity.com

and

www.topoftheline.com/ourtopsellers.html
...my car's the blue RSX under the Ferrari!

Megs is cool, for a while. Average life span for Megs is about 2 months. Zaino is WAAAYYYY to artificial for me. Great reflections, though.

Jeff.
REal nice shine there on your sled Jeff, but it looks like your trying to sell stuff on your site, call me stupid.... your ride ain't no better looking then Z's or Scoots.... but I've decided to use the Klasse wax and their sealant... so thanks for concurring with my decision... oh yea, what's wrong with me using the S100 wax?
It's the bomb !!!! I hear...

· Registered
641 Posts
heartgobbler said:
REal nice shine there on your sled Jeff, but it looks like your trying to sell stuff on your site, call me stupid.... your ride ain't no better looking then Z's or Scoots.... but I've decided to use the Klasse wax and their sealant... so thanks for concurring with my decision... oh yea, what's wrong with me using the S100 wax?
It's the bomb !!!! I hear...
Nothing wrong with s100. If I remember correctly he used the trade secret carnuba as a topper on his RSX in the pic. He is not selling things from his website he is just giving you a good source to find detailing products. His car is there because he did a great job detailing it and they included his car on the site. Detailcity is a really good website if you want a pleasant, friendly place to learn about detailing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
mistaclean said:
Nothing wrong with s100. If I remember correctly he used the trade secret carnuba as a topper on his RSX in the pic. He is not selling things from his website he is just giving you a good source to find detailing products. His car is there because he did a great job detailing it and they included his car on the site. Detailcity is a really good website if you want a pleasant, friendly place to learn about detailing.
Oh, that's why his car is there... for the shine he's got...lol.. i thought it was his site, and he was Mr.King Detailer....!! lol.
Thanks for str8n me out MistaC......
H'gobbla... ty

· Don't tail me
213 Posts
First off,

thank you to mistaclean for understanding where i'm coming from.
:thumbsup:

s100 and p21s are the same wax(made by the same company)--both are excellent waxes, never said they weren't.

Paint prep is probably the most important part of detailing your car. Waxes and sealants are nice, but if the paint isn't prepped right, you're just putting protectant over contaminants. The polish is what shines, the wax deepens the reflection(s) and color while keeping out the elements.

So let's hear our paint prep stories!

P.S.--Meguiars isn't that bad, either...it just isn't the best that I found can take care of my pride and joy. :p

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.