Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up,
I was wondering if this meet has happened in the past, a northern Cali meet.
If not the next question is why hasn't it??
I understand everyone is busy with their lives but it would be awesome to have a meet yearly of all the northern Cali members. This way we could introduce ourselves and actually know one another. I have seen numerous Rsx in parking lots with the club Rsx license plate frame and always wonder who they are.

Oh and please excuse me if this already does exist.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Always been a lone wolf, always wanted to meet other great rides out there and always wanted to be part of the meet but yes like u mention we all have our bz life. Would definitely love to come to a meet with our club one day... yes I've never been to one... always wondered if anyone can just show up or does it has to be confirm by the host?

·
they call me Marsh
8,576 Posts
They usually had me organize the meets for Nor-Cal. The Beginning of Summer meets, EOSMs, and some of the other smaller meets too.

i was thinking about organizing one for Spring time, maybe around March or April.
"Nor-Cal CRSX Spring Meet"

Most of the normal CRSX people are active on Facebook, and i will probably end up making a Facebook event page. if i do, i will post the link on here.

If you guys want to organize one sooner, you can. i won't be able to make it with my RSX anytime before November since car is getting a major facelift, and after that date the weather usually doesn't cooperate.

·
Bobalife
1,202 Posts
They usually had me organize the meets for Nor-Cal. The Beginning of Summer meets, EOSMs, and some of the other smaller meets too.

i was thinking about organizing one for Spring time, maybe around March or April.
"Nor-Cal CRSX Spring Meet"

Most of the normal CRSX people are active on Facebook, and i will probably end up making a Facebook event page. if i do, i will post the link on here.

If you guys want to organize one sooner, you can. i won't be able to make it with my RSX anytime before November since car is getting a major facelift, and after that date the weather usually doesn't cooperate.
Yes, do this but in the Bay Area. Last year was in Sac.

·
Bobalife
1,202 Posts
i am from Dublin. the meets the i held were either IN Dublin, or in south bay, Fremont or San Jose.
Awesome, were you the one who setup the Fremont Acura dealership meets?

·
they call me Marsh
8,576 Posts
I was asking some guys about the guy who setup the fremont acura meets. What I got was that you left Acura and then just disappeared.
That wasn't me. That is Richard, he worked at the dealership. He was one of 4 who helped throw the Acura meets, and others. Richard is not an RSX owner.

My name is Marshall, most of the clubrsx guys call me marsh. i now throw car shows instead of meets, i have now for the past few years. i am one of three organizers of Raceworz, if you have heard of it. i also help organize the Shukai Car Show in Japantown San Jose, which is actually being held this Sunday.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts