Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the beginning of November, I was talking to a few companies about doing a drag car to showcase some of their products. We started talking about building a new car because the direction that wanted to go didn't really fit in with my RSX. I also plan on taking the RSX a lot further and a lot faster than most tracks will allow on a normal test and tune. So over the next month a full plan was developed, a car was found, and parts started to be ordered. We are hoping to demonstrate how fast you can go on a 67mm turbo and a 24.5" slick, which is what a lot of you guys use. I am also hoping that it is going to help us in developing new products for all of you. This also is going to be a long and drawn out project (like the RSX is going to be), it is going to be built as fast as possible and on a budget so the costs will not be crazy either.

November 17th, 2010 - I started the tear down of the car and installed the 5 lug rear suspension to run the Weld skinnies with the backspace that I wanted.

·
Banned
1,415,593 Posts
:eek:

this is going to be good :wait:

·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts
Subscribed.

·
get your stacks up
1,947 Posts
6765 or 6768

·
get your stacks up
1,947 Posts

·
Boosted Goose
1,203 Posts
:beerchug: def cant wait to see more of this build

·
get your stacks up
1,947 Posts
I agree and I will probably test one if I don't find a turbo sponsor
yea..well ill be your test dummy for the hpt6768bb billet..and do the store carry the welds

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
December 16th, 2010 - Found an old picture with most of the weight out of the car. I will weigh it again soon once I get further along with the cage. I am getting ready to weld in the plates for the roll cage but I am having some problems with my camera so I am not sure how many pictures I will be able to get until that is fixed.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts