Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ClubRSX now is filling all your Nitrous needs! Thanks to our new addition Jeromie Hicks who worked for Nitrous Express for 5 years we are able to offer anything you need for your Nitrous set up. If you need tech support/advice/ questions answered or anything else do not hesitate to call 866-ClubRSX or email [email protected]

Here is the link. Products are currently all being added so keep checking back. If there is something you need that is not on there shoot us an email to [email protected] we can get it for you.

http://www.clubrsx.com/browse/cr/?fMake=Acura+RSX&fManufacturer=Nitrous Express&universal=yes

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,220 Posts
And these are the people we order from!?!?!?!? JK Great addition to the CRSX Team

·
Registered
701 Posts
I have a few questions regarding a nx product, The safe fuel system thingy..i was interested in this because i want to use it for race fuel for my wet portion of my direct port setup. now if i get the PN 15003 which includes the internal pump, can i put a aftermarket fpr in line before the solenoid/distribution block? I'm not sure on what pressure i need coming out of the pump and going into the solenoid to actually get good atomization along with the nitrous. site doesn't really list any of that info bout pump output and such. any help would be cool. glad to see the addition to crsx family. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts