Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well i recently came up to an awasome deal on a greddy kit and bought it sence im not looking for a big gain just some boost, my question is, will a CC stage 2 with an 11lb flywheel b enough for 8-10psi??
Nd also sHould i keep my stock flywheel or my CC one? Thnx in advance guys!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Personally, I wouldn't install a CC4 if it was free. You can search my posts and the CC4 keyword to see why. Others have the same story. OTOH, my ACT XTSS clutch is amazing. Smooth engagement, has already lasted 2x as long as my CC4's and shows no sign of giving up yet.

just my .02. Standard disclaimer - no affiliation / monetary interest / gain in either company.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally, I wouldn't install a CC4 if it was free. You can search my posts and the CC4 keyword to see why. Others have the same story. OTOH, my ACT XTSS clutch is amazing. Smooth engagement, has already lasted 2x as long as my CC4's and shows no sign of giving up yet.

just my .02. Standard disclaimer - no affiliation / monetary interest / gain in either company.
Appreciate ur comment bro but im not really looking for much power plus its a greddy kit just want that boost feeling nothing serious, ill b happy if i make close to 300whp so iwas just asking if my cc stage 2 would b ok to hold a max of 300whp nd also would i be better off with the 11lb flywheel or my stock one?

·
Registered
61,558 Posts
a stage 2 should be fine for a greddy kit. my buddy with a built k24 that was making close to 280 had stage 2.

keep your stock flywheel

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a stage 2 should be fine for a greddy kit. my buddy with a built k24 that was making close to 280 had stage 2.

keep your stock flywheel
Thnx for the time and input bro really appreciate it, would of loved to make my 06 into a 400+beast but again its my DD-.- lol
Thnx again! By the way nice build!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts