Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if which one is better i been reading alot about the two but i still up in the sky so which one is the best for your money when it come down to it.

·
ChemE
520 Posts
cupidaj said:
I just wanted to know if which one is better i been reading alot about the two but i still up in the sky so which one is the best for your money when it come down to it.

Depends on what you are looking for. Most horsepower? Reliablity? Streetability? Track? Quality? Legality? Ask a specific question because your question is to broad and asking an opinion.

·
ChemE
520 Posts
cptdman said:
and to answer all those questions: CN hands down.. Greddy = problems
not necissarily (spelled wrong). It really depends on your knowledge about what your doing. Most of Greddy's problems were related to the e-manage anyways, which are fixed. I will admit though if it wasn't for California and their laws I would be going Cybernation for sure, but Legality is a problem for me so Greddy is my choice. I will be using the gaurdian though. :)
Many people have the Greddy kit and I have seen alot that are performing very nicely. I just hope mine will do the same.

·
Out on bail
1,125 Posts
my vote goes to cybernation. they use bigger turbos and tend to make more power. however the greddy kit is still a great kit and makes great gains, and with k-pro makes sick gains. you can get the greddy kit for cheaper, but when you start to add all the parts that come with CN (BOV, intercooler, gauges, k-pro), it starts to add up to almost the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.