Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i didnt know if this should go here, suspension, performance or anywhere else, so if i'm wrong please move. Thanks. But anyways, the question i have is if anyone has been able to put on a mugen strut bar with the cybernation trubo kit. The reason i ask is because the bar hits the cone that comes off of the piping, and i dno if i can just move push the piping down or something and it will be all ok.

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea but u see how your filter like goes down and is more of a square type. I think i'm just going to see 2morrow if i can push the piping down some more or try and see if i can move around the filter a lil so i can get it down there. Thanks a lot guys, i'll let u know how it works out.

·
Banned
1,325 Posts
yeahi said:
yea but u see how your filter like goes down and is more of a square type. I think i'm just going to see 2morrow if i can push the piping down some more or try and see if i can move around the filter a lil so i can get it down there. Thanks a lot guys, i'll let u know how it works out.
either shorten the intake tube or change the filter to a smaller/shorter one. Another way is to reroute the intake plumbing which is more difficult..if you are in the area anytime come see us at the shop and we will see whats up.

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok well as they say, what will go wrong, will go wrong. Looked under my hood today to clean it for the show this weekend and realized that the pipe with the filter had come off. SO now i have to take off the bar shove that shit back on then try to put on the bar again.

5,340 Posts
yeahi said:
ok well as they say, what will go wrong, will go wrong. Looked under my hood today to clean it for the show this weekend and realized that the pipe with the filter had come off. SO now i have to take off the bar shove that shit back on then try to put on the bar again.

Haha...sucks. Always the minor problems that give the most headaches. Just cut it or find another pipe with a different angle.

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea lol. I'm going to just try to shove it on 2day or see what my friend tries to do. I'm going to shove it back in but also see if i can have something hold it up against the bar like some double sided tape or something (yea i know ghetto) so it won't fall down that way it'll stay in the whole! Why don't they have clamps on this part..jeez! lol oh well back to the drawing board.

5,340 Posts
yeahi said:
yea lol. I'm going to just try to shove it on 2day or see what my friend tries to do. I'm going to shove it back in but also see if i can have something hold it up against the bar like some double sided tape or something (yea i know ghetto) so it won't fall down that way it'll stay in the whole! Why don't they have clamps on this part..jeez! lol oh well back to the drawing board.
There should be a clamp holding the pipe in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.