Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i buy CO2 purge kits. I've checked ebay and searched on yahoo, but no result. Oh, and dont even trip, its not for a rsx!

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
well, you might get a better response in the int/ext/light forum.

because all you'll get in here is flames, and rightfully so. :shakehead

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
hahahhah why don't u make them and sell them on ebay. U know CO2 purge is like the epitome of rice :) how hard can it be to make one? All you need is line, a bottle, a valve or a solenoid. on the upside, CO2 purge should be safe to do indoors like at a car show heh

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
well, for that matter, so is n2o. the air we breathe is 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen.

n2o is just twice as much oxygen :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my bad, for some reason i thought i was in the nitrous section. i really dont have a problem if you guys think its rice. Why spend 1k just for a whole kit when i just want to purge?

·
Arizona Basketball
1,292 Posts
rsxman4ever said:
Where can i buy CO2 purge kits. I've checked ebay and searched on yahoo, but no result. Oh, and dont even trip, its not for a rsx!
OMG!!!! :rotfl:
You fuckin' ricer! You deserve to be shot!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Well, then I guess my CO2 purge that nets me 40 HP is worthless as well, huh?? I have the DEI cryogenic system on my car and added a purge to it. I'm boosted and didn't want to risk NOS, but the purge for me serves the same point as a nitrous purge. I understand he isn't going to use the CO2 like I am, but if anyone laughed at my CO2 purge, I'd slap them with my dyno sheets.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
a nitrous purge isn't to cool anything. it's to clean/empty the lines. thats the intended effects of the system.

the intended effects of the nx "ntercooler" are to cool down an intercooler, but thats a seperate "system"

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just get a nitrous solenoid, it is the same type of system and operating pressures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts