Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
there is this really cute highschooler at my gym. she has the greatest pair of legs and a cute butt to match. her face and her bod are alright but the legs are awesome. its a thing of beauty when she squats. anyways she caught me checking her out and she bent over right in front of me. it was hot

anyway, all hot chicks should do this and fat chicks please stop showing off your rolls. no one thinks hippos are sexy

·
omoshiroi son
1,280 Posts
Alright so the other day at the gym these two kids walk over to see if i was done using the flat free bar bench. I'm like "yeaaa done, all yours".

I move on diff section at the gym not too far away but could still see the kids; usually i could care less about other people at the gym and what they do, but these kids caught my attention cause they were like the nerdy type. You can't help but to watch and see what these kids are up to; the whole gym was curious too lol.

So they throw on plates and do work. observing the scene, you got these newb kids trying to bench a free bar with wobbly reps; you start to get concerned like ha yo that shits gonna fall on his ribcage/face. Everything would be kosher if they were spotting each other. Instead the spotter was up in the front throwing up fingers helping the other person count reps. lol.

That right there, flags warning and you wanna jump in and say something but at the same time you wanna observe whats gonna happen; even though you know whats gonna happen.

Of the two kids, nerdy kid #2, who thinks he's ronnie coleman throws on too much and ends up slamming the bar to his chest and having everyone in the gym run to him to help him get the bar off his chest.

I basically could have prevented this by saying, "yo i think it'd be a good idea if you spot your friend" but i kinda minded my own business and watched afar.

Was the propper "gym code" to butt in and offer advice?

It was one of those situations where its like you sorta knew this was gonna happen and just wanted to see if you were right, if it did happen. :shady:

there is this really cute highschooler at my gym. she has the greatest pair of legs and a cute butt to match. her face and her bod are alright but the legs are awesome. its a thing of beauty when she squats. anyways she caught me checking her out and she bent over right in front of me. it was hot

anyway, all hot chicks should do this and fat chicks please stop showing off your rolls. no one thinks hippos are sexy
oh they know who's watching and eat that shit up; chick i help train loves that attention crap, while i'm like dam, this is kinda ridiculous; watchin all these dudes eagle eying.

·
Pain Train M.D.
6,172 Posts
What about the type that hoards like 6 sets of dumbells for a single exercise?
I hate when Im on the cable crossover, people come and change their positions, remove handles, etc and don't reset them to what I was using see as I was there first and let them work in with me :firemad:

·
Dr. CaliAtenza ;)
8,100 Posts

This. jesus i wish there were girls who did that at my gym

·
VTEC FLUID VENDOR
3,931 Posts
This. jesus i wish there were girls who did that at my gym
x2.

I'm telling you guys, headphones are the best deterrent from people talking to you. But I will say, when there are people who are persistant about starting a conversation, while they're talking, I normally turn sideways and act like i'm about to walk away. They usually get the message:D

But definitely some good stories here.

·
VTEC FLUID VENDOR
3,931 Posts
Today, I was doing leg presses. I go and get some water. When I came back, some guy...was setting his stuff right next to the machine..I knew he was gonna start using it. So I started stacking weights...

Him: "I'm using this machine." (I kinda laughed)
Me: "Nope, I was here about 10 minutes ago."
Him: "Well I was here, I'm using it."
Me: " I had my bag here for 10 minutes already..you just got here."
Him: "I have my stuff here too."
Me: "Nope, I was here way before you, and I'm using it. I've been using it."
Him: " How much longer you have?" (sarcastic tone)
Me: "Well about 10 minutes"

So while he was waiting, since he was so damn rude to me, I started stretching..started taking my sweet ass time. Normally I wouldn't do that...but when a person is a prick about it...he deserved it. Plus...is it really that hard to look around the machine to see if anybody has their belongings there? shit... I could see you hijack the machine after someone leaves it unoccupied for 10 minutes or so...but I was only gone for 1 minute.

·
Registered
25,817 Posts
coulda told him if he wanted to work in. thats what i usually do, even if i have been in the machine before the dude. wtf are you doing for 20 mins in the same machine anyway.

·
VTEC FLUID VENDOR
3,931 Posts
coulda told him if he wanted to work in. thats what i usually do, even if i have been in the machine before the dude. wtf are you doing for 20 mins in the same machine anyway.
when I initially told him i've been there for "about 10 minutes," I was exaggerating. I was finished with one set already...I was there way before he even entered the weight room. When I told him 10 more minutes, normally I say that so they don't hover around me while I do my sets. I get a lil weirded out when someone just stands there and just stares at me while I work out. In reality, I was there for 12 mins altogether tops.

Why I didn't if he wanted to work in? First, he gave me attitude from the start. Normally I ask people if they want to work in with me. I have no problem with doing that..but he was been an ass to me. You had to be there to understand what I mean. Second, he was all sweaty and his shirt looked all filthy. I have semi-OCD issues. I don't like laying in someone's sweat pool.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts