Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE TEMPERATURE IS DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT HERE COMPARED TO FLORIDA, it's 15 degrees today and i'm driving in it on a regular. I need to know what the settings should be so that i don't lean out....i'm concerned cause i noticed that in Florida i was tunned a little rich and back in september the a/f gauge flickered back in a forward in the yellow and green, now its all over the yellow and dips into the red.

extra info to know, this is a automatic base model rsx 2003
i'm using APEXI S-AFC II

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
sageprime1 said:
THE TEMPERATURE IS DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT HERE COMPARED TO FLORIDA, it's 15 degrees today and i'm driving in it on a regular. I need to know what the settings should be so that i don't lean out....i'm concerned cause i noticed that in Florida i was tunned a little rich and back in september the a/f gauge flickered back in a forward in the yellow and green, now its all over the yellow and dips into the red.

extra info to know, this is a automatic base model rsx 2003
i'm using APEXI S-AFC II
Cold air, denser air charge, more fuel.

I run 2 seperate maps for the summer and the winter. Timing, fuel and boost all needs to be adjusted accordingly. The factory ECU makes all the adjustments for you, but in an aftermarket setup you don't have that kind of control.

Always error on the safe side.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts