Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
oh hai
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to start my college essay pretty soon, but I haven't any idea of what to write about. What did some of you guys write about?

I'm planning to apply Early Decision to The College of New Jersey. It's becoming more and more competitive, and while I have a 3.79 and some extra curricular activities, i think a really good essay could help me out.

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
they usually tell u what u have to write about

·
oh hai
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh it's using the commonapp. so the only suggestions they give are generic. a life-changing experience, something that changed your view on something..etc etc etc. or topic of choice. they don't give you much to work with.

·
Real Nurse
33,932 Posts
How the death of your father when you were 11 yrs old from metastatic carcinoma of the liver (origin unknown) affected you and your future.

oh wait that was my essay because it has to be fucking personal and your own!

ass.

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
How the death of your father when you were 11 yrs old from metastatic carcinoma of the liver (origin unknown) affected you and your future.

oh wait that was my essay because it has to be fucking personal and your own!

ass.
:inout:

·
oh hai
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i knew this thread would either be very helpful or go nowhere and be filled with pointless responses. now they'll continue for a little while until the mods shut it down. i think i'm done

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
just write about ur life growing up and what u think sets u apart from other students

·
Real Nurse
33,932 Posts
If you can't come up with a topic for your entrance essay, you do not deserve early decision.

The rules: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=584683
o Requesting help with schoolwork is acceptable so long as you are only looking for help finding resources to complete your work. Asking members to actually do your work for your is unacceptable.
Exception: If you post pictures of your girlfriend (or you, if you're female), with "ClubRSX" written on her exposed breasts (no nipples of course), we will allow the request. Posting a random picture that isn't you or your girlfriend doesn't count.

If you had come on saying i was thinking of doing A, B or C, what is better, I wouldn't be such a bitch about it.

However you're all [pussywhine] i dont know what to do guys give me ideas[/pussywhine]

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,624 Posts
If you can't come up with a topic for your entrance essay, you do not deserve early decision.

The rules: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=584683
o Requesting help with schoolwork is acceptable so long as you are only looking for help finding resources to complete your work. Asking members to actually do your work for your is unacceptable.
Exception: If you post pictures of your girlfriend (or you, if you're female), with "ClubRSX" written on her exposed breasts (no nipples of course), we will allow the request. Posting a random picture that isn't you or your girlfriend doesn't count.

If you had come on saying i was thinking of doing A, B or C, what is better, I wouldn't be such a bitch about it.

However you're all [pussywhine] i dont know what to do guys give me ideas[/pussywhine]
you forgot the 'pics of GF/boobs' rule too; technically its homework

·
oh hai
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha i'm not trying to pussywhine. i'm just not sure where to begin, seeing as how my options are virtually endless. how about writing about the day i graduate? all that i've learned, how i've grown, etc. etc.

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
thats gay, dont you have anything unique to you? my sister has a very rare disease that requires constant special care so i wrote about how that affected me and my family while growing up

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,624 Posts
it's there. i pasted the whole thing. i'll go back and bold it.
my apologies (3 beers tonight, first time in 2 months, and i think im pretty damn buzzed)

a polite way to point out that i was wrong; i :love: u FB! im used to'wtf is this!!?!?!?!?!' and angry girls...

and for the record im celebrating being single tonight after the whole 'gf made dinner/brownies bought flowers' shit ended our relationship

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
my apologies (3 beers tonight, first time in 2 months, and i think im pretty damn buzzed)

i :love: u FB!

and for the record im celebrating being single tonight after the whole 'gf made dinner/brownies bought flowers' shit ended our relationship
that ended ur relationship? why?

·
Real Nurse
33,932 Posts
haha i'm not trying to pussywhine. i'm just not sure where to begin, seeing as how my options are virtually endless. how about writing about the day i graduate? all that i've learned, how i've grown, etc. etc.
You have no tragedies at all in your life? Its good to tug at the heart strings.

How about great joys? Something you trained for like a sports victory?
What about how you led the team to victory? Things you want to think about are teamwork and leadership.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts