Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
oh hai
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Because I can?
this just further proves my point that you're a worthless idiot. if you do things merely because you can, then you deserve to be thrown off a cliff. with your logic, i can go to your house and shoot you in the face so you won't have to make such an ass of yourself everywhere you go. please, just stop posting in this, and any other thread i make. i hope to never read another one of your pathetic shits you call a post again.

·
Banned
16,041 Posts
this just further proves my point that you're a worthless idiot. if you do things merely because you can, then you deserve to be thrown off a cliff. with your logic, i can go to your house and shoot you in the face so you won't have to make such an ass of yourself everywhere you go. please, just stop posting in this, and any other thread i make. i hope to never read another one of your pathetic shits you call a post again.
then you can go to jail

·
Real Nurse
33,932 Posts
there is an ignore feature. please use it.

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Lol, you cant go in to anyones house, that is breaking a law. Me posting in a thread on the internet isnt breaking a law. Your logic is fucked up. :rotfl:

·
Future Pill Pusher
6,398 Posts
for UGA, we had topics like "what does integrity mean to you and give an example you show integrity", another was based on some quote by martin luther king jr., then i ended up doing a topic about leadership and an example of how i have showed leadership in the past.

i wrote about competitive cheerleading. lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It’s always very difficult to choose a topic, because you don’t know if you can manage and fully disclose the topic. And this topic should be liked by the teacher. All this is insanely complicated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do I understand the author of this post. I have so few ideas that they would fit in half a sheet. No matter how much I sit over the essay, I will never write good.That’s why I never risk it if the assessment is important. My good advice is to use the best research paper writing services. On this educational resource papersbattle, you can read the review and choose the best of the best services. It really helps you earn a good grade.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good afternoon! On this site you can find help on any subject edureviewer.com/tutoring/takelessons-review/ . You can read the reviews on their website! a lot of satisfied customers. I have been using this service for the past year, I pass all exams perfectly! I am very pleased with this service! I recommend to everyone! Good luck with exams and tests!

61 - 74 of 74 Posts