Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Part 2 of thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=131317&highlight=color+change

Pulled motor / sprayed engine bay Kandy apple red :drool:

Shaved rain gutters (compare to your stock roof if you don't notice the difference) ;)

Rolled fender lips (allows me to tuck tire/wheel with no worry of rubbing the tires) :p

Molded roja rear lip / shaved body line :eek:

Molded roja front lip / shaved body line / removed horizontal bar in front of stock grille (the piece that everyone paints body color where the "A" emblem attaches) / removed black fog hole covers :thumbsup:

MORE TO COME LATER ;)

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Almost forgot about the sides...

In the works / about to be molded on perminately :) As you can see, we modified the side skirts a little. Basically cut off the front and back so that they could be molded to the car, still allowing me to take off the side skirts if needed. Compare car pics to pics of the side skirts to see the difference.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
wow, i like the color you chose :thumbsup: and not to mention the awesome job molding the kit to the bumpers!

·
O.G. '02 RSX-S
5,645 Posts
How much money have you sank into this RSX of yours? if its not stereo related, its bodywork, my lord.

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KevinG said:
How much money have you sank into this RSX of yours? if its not stereo related, its bodywork, my lord.

idunno, too much :( Once I get the car back, I will be glassin' the trunk, kick panels, and doors for the new stereo setup :spin:

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
FaintReality said:
idunno, too much :( Once I get the car back, I will be glassin' the trunk, kick panels, and doors for the new stereo setup :spin:

what r you doing for system?

sry for 2xpost. :wavey:

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
That will be a beautiful car if you do the entire body in candy apple red...wow.

And who is the hottie in the background of this picture grabbing her crotch?

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
simsim said:
O/T but what are you doing for system? or is that secret :spin:

Not sure on the HU, but probably the Pioneer P860 or P960... Xtant X1001 amp on the pair of 12" IDMAX subs... Xtant X604 amp briged on the CDT euro 3-ways up front... No rear fill speakers...

The subs and amps will be fibeglassed in the trunk... CDT 4" and tweets will be glassed in custom kick panels up front... CDT 6.5" midbass will be glassed in the doors.

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KillerBlackbird said:
That will be a beautiful car if you do the entire body in candy apple red...wow.

And who is the hottie in the background of this picture grabbing her crotch?

Thats my girl :p

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
damn dude... you're damn insane. This is like what the 3rd time your car has been stripped down? Do you ever actually get to drive your car? :laughing:

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
looks great.....

clean.............

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
looks good so far

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
noslenwerd said:
nice dave.. how much longer on yours
They said about 2 more weeks, but I highly doubt it :( They need to finish molding the sides, do the gas door mod :p , spray, and wet sand. Not much, but they lag :firemad:

·
2003 RSX Nighthawk Black
3,552 Posts
nice work man........cant wait to see the finished product..................

1 - 20 of 275 Posts