Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
28,750 Posts
Well excuse me for thinking that the ViS Racing RSX would be owned by ViS Racing:finger::D

Was it really in Torque? I didn't see the movie:) Was it in that opening scene with the Eclipse that I heard of?

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
ok the color is nice but the kit and those fenders and ahh just get rid of the stuff they put on and start off with a plain rsx in that color. The front bumper looks like a fish mouth that is wide open. I would think maybe a c-west kit with that color would look nice.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I'am going to send this photo to my cousin Dan. He is a Painter so i will see if he knows. I was thinkin that color and a body kit. I was thinkin of The ViS Octane Body kit but i was also thinkin of bein a sleeper. What do u think?? Should i be a sleeper with white or that yellow?? Or Should i have a body kit with that yellow or white?? Thanks

·
Wouldn't you like to know
1,852 Posts
noslenwerd said:
not everyone wants sleepers... :wavey: , besides seeing RSX's the same damn stock color all the time gets boring
im not telling the guy to stick to the same color just because ....im saying this because he is going for the sleeper look ..... having a car that's bright yellow or orange doesnt scream sleeper ......like the look he is thinking about going for ! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts