·
Blue Beast
1,447 Posts
Yeah same here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i meant the black piece. like the piece that connects the mirror to the door.

i seen it matched on show cars and it looks nice. but i dont think it'll be worth the money.

·
Blue Beast
1,447 Posts
Ahhh that explains it... if that was the case I think it would be a pain to remove them and at least 75-100 for paint.

·
Rock...Chalk....Jayhawk.
325 Posts
the rsxmotorsports car has that, theyused to sell a pre-painted piece back in the day you may be able to find a picture on their website, i don't thinik it looks that great...

·
On a mission from God
5,647 Posts
I did mine...painting the grill peice w/ crossbar, foglight housings and mirror mounts cost me $120 total.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
can anyone post some pics?

·
Registered
31 Posts
ya and I think the stock side views have bumps going down the side of the black piece, i would shave those off, before I painted them for a sleeker look........just an idea though, thats what im gonna do.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Hmmm I don't really like that actually. It ruins the flow around the window. The painted grill looks good though.

·
just trying to make it
1,552 Posts
my idiot paint guy told me not to do it because i would have to keep redo-ing it every year or two

·
Trading HP for MPG
2,443 Posts
You can save some serious doe if you buy a can of Dupli Colors factory paint in an aerosol can and do it yourself. All you need is to primer the piece up, apply 5 coat of paint, then apply 3 coat of clear coat (also from Dupli Colors).

·
Registered
303 Posts
where do u buy that duplic color paint? i got a white car so im going to have to order it specially with the pearl chips. anyone try automotivetouchup.com?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts