Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i have the mugen lip kit on an 05 rsx.

if you know the Charge Speed Kouki Bottom Line Lip kit, it looks mor like an add-on, do u think i would be abole to add that on too the mugen lip kit?

the Charge Speed Kouki Bottom Line Lip is ooo nice omg.

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
bibipoo is right....

btw have you thought about how low your bumper would actually hang with that added on? not to mention the extra weight your mugen bumper would be supporting?
the mugen bumper itself is low enough that you could hit scatch some speedbumps even if your car is not lowered

if you want that splitter effect on your mugen bumper, go take a look at APR, i think they make splitters that you could add on to anything~

·
fucks.given =< 0;
3,773 Posts
Let me get this straight... You want to add a lip ontop of another lip?

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
I'm gonna add a spoiler ontop of a spoiler :p

·
Registered
957 Posts
bibipoo is right....

btw have you thought about how low your bumper would actually hang with that added on? not to mention the extra weight your mugen bumper would be supporting?
the mugen bumper itself is low enough that you could hit scatch some speedbumps even if your car is not lowered

if you want that splitter effect on your mugen bumper, go take a look at APR, i think they make splitters that you could add on to anything~
he doesnt have a mugen bumper, hes talking about mugen lip...

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
I'm gonna add a spoiler ontop of a spoiler :p
oooo, I've seen ppl do that before, it's PURE AWESOMENESS! :weeeeeeeeee:

·
KOUKI DC5
6,700 Posts
no your car will be ground scraping low... as mine is already ground scraping low WITHOUT the mugen kit.

either choose one or the other... but not both

and as well the chargespeed lip is countoured to our bumpers and stock sides FYI

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts