Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
F1 Crew #3
3,430 Posts
:iamwiths: pretty much, you get used to it pretty quickly, I only notice it after Ive been driving a car with a "normal" clutch then when I get back into my car it feels heavy as hell, I love it though so does everyone who drives it

·
F1 Crew #3
3,430 Posts
lol I stalled after getting my car back from the body shop the 1st time, I had been driving my del sol for a month and totally forgot how to drive my rsx smoothly, it only took a day or 2 tho and I was back into the grove

·
TOTALLED :(
1,678 Posts
ive had mine in for a bout a week and I cant even tell nymore feels like I never even got one lol

·
Retired OG
147,491,194 Posts
IMO from installing many of these, it still feels like a stock pedal feel, i dont see any issue driving in stop and go traffic with this. I know of a few clutches that have 10x's heavier pressure than this one

·
Retired OG
147,491,194 Posts
ACT Extreme....
yea the old designed XT pressure plate was really stiff, also the exedy hypersingle is really stiff, and so is the comp twin disc...

G

·
I have a 9 lb. flywheel and kept dumping it the first day. You will be tooling along, hit a red light, forget about the new clutch, then kill it on the green light. By the second day, my leg built up enough "muscle memory" that it became automatic. Truly feels stock to me, now.

·
im buggin out!!!!
5,209 Posts
IMO from installing many of these, it still feels like a stock pedal feel, i dont see any issue driving in stop and go traffic with this. I know of a few clutches that have 10x's heavier pressure than this one
i dunno man my CC stge 4 def does not have stock pedal feel it snaps out twice as hard and twice as fast...mind u get used to it, its still alot diffrent but i love the CC stge4 takes whatever ive thrown at it

to TS u never ever ride the clutch in any circumstances it leads to premature clutch disc failuer

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.