Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

COMPLETE DC5 type R Brembo Kit FRONT+REAR $900or trade

New Jersey 
2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Moises's_Rsx 
#1 · (Edited)
Sup guys selling my complete dc5 type r brembo brake kit and adding on front sway bar since that would be needed as well. Knuckles spindle rotors caliper front lca COMPLETE SET

Willing to sell for $800 if you trade in a type s throttle body with all sensors

Just the calipers and rotors alone go for around $750 everywhere ive seen online. i have the complete set with front sway bar , lca etc plug and play for $900

Pick up only as this is heavy as fuck lol. Pm only if youre serious, im not going to move up with this heavy ass shit in the car for you to bail out.

See less See more
#4 ·
if you just want to part out the front calipers themselves I'll pay the shipping. should'nt be to much to just ship front calipers. I've already got new lines, rotors, and pads for them. just cant find anyone to sell the calipers to me :/

#12 ·
North jersey, around teaneck area. Price is firm as you cant find a complete set like this for this price if you search anywhere else like ebay etc they sell this set just rotor and caliper etc for the same price but i have everything here. Pm me your phone number il send more pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.