Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Turkish Delight
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all the threads are about stuff thats past the beginning shit... all i know is i have buddy club n+ suspension and my tires are 225/45/17 on some rota Grids that dont appear to have any crazy concave offsets. i want to sit my tires more flush then stock and i dont want any crazy camber or anything like that. i just want my alignment to be pretty normal and tires to be flat for my daily driver. what size spacers are recommended and where could i get em from??? thanks

·
Turkish Delight
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have a clue man. could i look for the rims online and be able to get the specs?

·
Turkish Delight
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wat size spacers? Where can i find them? Do i need to get extended lugs or anything? Can i sit flush and keep my alignment somewhat normal so im not goin thru tires every month???

·
9,306 Posts
take off one of your wheels and look on the inside of it. the specs should be on the backside of the spokes or on the backside of the center of the wheel.
once you tell us the specs of the wheels we can help you much more

·
THE Elitist Douchebag
5,423 Posts
it's not hard to research. or maybe for you it is.

instead you bump this thread expecting people to give you answers to a vague question.

you lazy fuck.

·
Turkish Delight
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

instead you bump this thread expecting people to give you answers to a vague question.

you lazy fuck.
Really? U really jus took it there? U must have a really big keyboard to hide behind you STUPID fuck. Grow up or get the fuck out. Idk who the fuck u think u are. Your a fuckin joke.

·
Registered
61,559 Posts
Really? U really jus took it there? U must have a really big keyboard to hide behind you STUPID fuck. Grow up or get the fuck out. Idk who the fuck u think u are. Your a fuckin joke.
lol :umad:

·
Registered
61,559 Posts
What's your rim specs? Aka like 17x8 +30? That's just a random number
get wheel spacers. the specs should be on the wheel itself.
yea the info should be stamped on the rim somewhere... might have to dismount it...

You can just buy some spacers on there to achieve more flush.
lol... you need more varible to get your answer ...

we need to know what your current "rim" size and "offset" then "what flush means to you " ...today standards can go extreme
take off one of your wheels and look on the inside of it. the specs should be on the backside of the spokes or on the backside of the center of the wheel.
once you tell us the specs of the wheels we can help you much more

you lazy fuck.
we need some specs first before proceeding to the next step
:coffee:

·
Banned
5,794 Posts
:rotfl:

Look inside the rim. Mine are 17x8.5 +38 offset. When I put my 5mm & 3mm spacers on, the new offset will be +30 offset. The lower the offset number, the further pushed out the rim will be.

38-5-3=30:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts