Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 212 Posts

·
Comptech powaaaaa!!!
4,293 Posts
Ok so i have a comptech supercharger from a 02-04 type-s what exactly do i need for it to work on a 06 type-s?i think i need a map relocation kit correct me if im wrong.Would i also need a tb spacer? Also should i ditch the k20z1 cp and run the a2 cp with the 3.0" bp? What belt would i need if thats the setup im going to run with the jmercado bracket k20a2 cp and 3.0"

Also my supporting mods will be injen cai,crsx header,bc specIII exhaust and kpro.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Would I be able to buy the base supercharger kit, then get my own injectors and the 3.3 pulley? I have kpro already. Looking to get close to 300whp.

What all would be needed and what size injectors? Will have race header, exhaust, intake, kpro, injectors, CSC, and the 3.3 pulley. - How much boost does the 3.3 pulley make? Anything else I should look into the achieving close to 300whp?

Also whats the best place online to purchase this comptech supercharger? Sorry I'm sure thats been covered just didnt want to look thru the entire thread.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Is the CT Supercharger for the 02-04 RSX Type S still CARB, like the one on kseriesparts? Also, is the CT aftercooler CARB or even worth it?

·
0 Posts
I recall their being one for a supercharged K2K in the Kal library. YOu could use it to get by until you got tuned. Just stay out of boost; I recall it being lean on fuel.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Good read! I went thru EVERY PAGE! Haha. Props to Nate at CT for answering my CT rear sway bar inquiry. To boost or not to boost.

181 - 200 of 212 Posts