Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
ECU Tuner
4,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Good read! I went thru EVERY PAGE! Haha. Props to Nate at CT for answering my CT rear sway bar inquiry. To boost or not to boost.
I can't believe it's been 11 years since I wrote that FAQ.... And yes, Nate's a great guy. First one I ever met at the old Comptech.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A spec bodykit

Hello, I'm looking for a complete set of oem a spec bodykit. I understand that Acura stopped making them 6 years ago. Are there any out there that someone may still carry them? Thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hello, I'm looking for a complete set of oem a spec bodykit. I understand that Acura stopped making them 6 years ago. Are there any out there that someone may still carry them? Thanks!
Thats a Hot Item! Try ebay or craigs. Lol. Are you asking this in the wrong posting? Also I did not know there was an A Spec Body Kit for the RSX Lip Kit Yes Body Kit No.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I plan on running a 3" blower pulley, is the smaller power steering pulley still required or is there enough clearance?

·
Registered
948 Posts
I've been calling and emailing CT Engineering about some missing parts on a kit that I bought but haven't gotten a reply, it's been 2 weeks. Where's the customer service?

·
Always on TDY...
2,159 Posts
I've been calling and emailing CT Engineering about some missing parts on a kit that I bought but haven't gotten a reply, it's been 2 weeks. Where's the customer service?
What parts are you missing? Do you have to source thru CTE or can you go through another aftermarket vendor?

·
Registered
948 Posts
What parts are you missing? Do you have to source thru CTE or can you go through another aftermarket vendor?
A few hardware pieces like the brace support to the block, a few misc bolts, and throttle body gasket. Major parts are the belt, bypass valve, and Hondata Reflash to work with the ACM to be CARB compliant in Cali.

·
Always on TDY...
2,159 Posts
A few hardware pieces like the brace support to the block, a few misc bolts, and throttle body gasket. Major parts are the belt, bypass valve, and Hondata Reflash to work with the ACM to be CARB compliant in Cali.
Gotcha. Other than bypass valve and support bracket, you should be able to get the other components from different vendors. I'm a JRSC unit, but it's been discounted for years and all supporting/replacement parts are thru other avenues. Unfortunately, it's digging to find them.

If you don't here anything from CTE, try Jose at mercracing dot net. I get that gasket from Acura directly and belt from local Auto store (once you determine correct size). Bolts I've sourced from Ace hardware and reflash from kseriesparts.com. I'd highly recommend you go fully programmable though instead of a reflash.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Gotcha. Other than bypass valve and support bracket, you should be able to get the other components from different vendors. I'm a JRSC unit, but it's been discounted for years and all supporting/replacement parts are thru other avenues. Unfortunately, it's digging to find them.

If you don't here anything from CTE, try Jose at mercracing dot net. I get that gasket from Acura directly and belt from local Auto store (once you determine correct size). Bolts I've sourced from Ace hardware and reflash from kseriesparts.com. I'd highly recommend you go fully programmable though instead of a reflash.
Thanks for the reply. The only reason for the reflash is because in Cali, smog is a PITA. If I ran the stock pulley and use the ACM and reflash with stock injectors, I can still legally smog my car. Appreciate the heads up on the other parts... I guess I gotta look elsewhere for now since CTE customer service is non-existent.

201 - 212 of 212 Posts