Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Comptech supercharger for the Rsx type S. It was installed when I went for a tune, tuner realized it wasn’t going to work with my cams and had to uninstall. It was just received in March and installed a week ago have receipts for everything. The supercharger comes with everything needed to install and has 0 miles on it. It also has the 3.15” pulley which is good for 9-10psi. Also have the instruction Manual, all bolts and accessories only thing you would be missing is the manifold gasket. This setup goes for about $3900 Im looking for 2800$ OBO. Call, text or message me on here. 631-741-0438. Link is below to the auction with pictures.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/401547662588?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

·
Been Around for a while
1,060 Posts
Why not just replace the cam? I didn't realize you could still buy these with 0 miles, good to know

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Eh he wanted me to do a little more than just go to stock cams, had to add a direct fuel line add a fuel regulator bigger injectors and add a after cooler . Just wasn’t worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts