1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
where did you get your magnaflow and do you have pics 703

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
I got it right from the company, www.magnaflow.com, however I heard they raised the price to 610.00. And i would go with comptech if i was gonna pay 600 for an exhaust, but when i got it, apparently u hadda say u were from club rsx and u wanted "the special" 4'' tip, i dunno, but i got it for 400.00 shipped to my door but that was during the summer. And ya i can post pics, but i will havta do it later.

·
Registered
428 Posts
aight thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just got a magnaflow and I'm loving it. Not too loud, nice bassy sound, until you get on it that is. Then it feels like I'm in a race car, it's awesome! I can feel a bit of power gain too. Anyway, I've never had the comptech though, so I can't compare. People are going to tell you to get what they have, so you need to find someone that has had both... or just pick one. I've heard that both are good.

·
obama '08
387 Posts
i gots magnaflow...good power and sound. But here again, no experience with the competch. But I am not unhappy with mine at all.

·
Registered
235 Posts
heard several magnaflows, on rsx's, civics, and other cars, and i must say i like their sound a lot. deep and never too loud or tinny. very nice. second only to the borla as far as what i've heard so far on rsx's, tho i haven't heard all that much. no idea about the comptech, tho it does look nice. never heard one in person or on clips tho. where are u guys getting comptechs for cheap?

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
Yea does sumone wanna post pics of it on the car? cause from my understand it is prolly the closest after market exhaust that appears stock. I mean the HKS and Greddy u can tell dont even look close to stock. But i believe the Comptech has a 3''tip? or 3.5"? I dunno, but I think it looks good to keep the stock look, especially when u have those cops that will pull u for have aftermarket exhaust. If anyone could post pics, that would be awesome! thanx

·
Registered
83 Posts
I can post up some pictures tomorrow or sunday after I get my car washed. You can tell that it has the exhaust. I have the 4" magnaflow, and it's a big difference. I wouldn't worry about cops though, it's not loud enough to get that kinda attention (well, maybe if you're up in vtec). I don't think you can get pulled over for the look of it. It's usually because it is breaking the sound decible legal level.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
i love my Comptech, and it dosen't look as noticable to the cop, although it sure is loud enough. pics of it up close are on my website for those who are interested

·
what the problem is ?
3,875 Posts
advantiracing said:
maganflow also gives the best performance gains
and where did you get that from :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts