Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanted to know if anyone knew where i could purchase the kit that is on the concept RSX and the name of it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but that is not what i want
and soemone else informed me after i posted, that the concept kit wasn't for sell. but next time if you have no answer to my question don't bother to respond.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and another thing the whole point of this site is to find out information and to help out other people on this site , so since you are of not help maybe you should log out.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Oh crap I am of no use. I guess it would be best that I listen to this newbie and log out. Listen tool, since this site is about finding information about the rsx how about you do just that and find the information that you are looking for by searching. If you didn't find anything look harder. There must be at least 50 threads about this kit which is unavailable except for some shady companys that claim to sell it. Hey Noslenwerd, I think you need to log out if you aren't going to post anything to help this child. That picture is really inconsiderate of you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts