Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
turbo
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found the flared rsx concept bodykit if no one has before ,.....its 2200 and its a 10 piece kit.......found on www.bodykits.com , search for rsx bodykits and its the first kit...thinking about getting it......will i be the first to have it??.....any suggestions

·
Registered
575 Posts
I actually just saw that car in Chicago on Sunday at the Chicago Auto show. Seemed really nice. Some pieces on the cars were a little loose. They were the ones around the wheels. It is probably because this cars has been around forever and at all different shows and people are touching it and pushing on it constantly. Get the kit. I looks pretty hot to me.

Nathan

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
wolffy_k2 said:
I actually just saw that car in Chicago on Sunday at the Chicago Auto show. Seemed really nice. Some pieces on the cars were a little loose. They were the ones around the wheels. It is probably because this cars has been around forever and at all different shows and people are touching it and pushing on it constantly. Get the kit. I looks pretty hot to me.

Nathan

ya get it and post pics....then i may have to get it too lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
went to sema , talked to the guys who had the real concept rsx at the meguires booth. they said that the car was the only one with that kit. when i told them about the ebay ad's they said some guys were following them around every show and measuring everything out with a tape measure. they said no one had authorization to duplicate that kit. sooooooo

·
Registered
193 Posts
yes buy it!

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
heh that's soo old lol.. i have a poster of it hanging in my dorm =0

A bit crazy for me though

·
Registered
435 Posts
damn it that kit is mine! don't get it...i want it! :firemad: haha, man...that kit will look hot as hell...get it...and I wanna see pics once it's completed...I'm thinking of it myself. :thumbsup: And how does the exhaust hook up back there?

·
My motor is my stereo
439 Posts
noslenwerd said:
thats what i ended up doing with my kit =[ =[
well its one hell of a good looking kit for the RSX thats all i have to say....it looks like it will be ready to compete in a Time Trial! remember you must get wheel spacers and longer hubs to make it look right...you dont want it looking liek a bus, its wider than the track. :wavey:

get some advan RG wheels! those rock!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts