Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Somebody's Watching Me...
29,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christina gave birth to a baby girl yesterday at 10:02 pm! Kayleigh was 7.8 lbs and 19 inches long. They are both doing good and are in the hospital till I think Wednesday or something, so that Christina can recover from her c-section.

If you guys want her contact info to send her something, pm me and I'll give you the info. For those who have her number, she can receive texts. She's still pretty tired, so she probably wont answer phone calls :eek:

YAY!!! BABIES!!!

here is a pic!!!

Attachments

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
wtf....i had no idea that she was even preggo

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
6 weeks i think

·
Registered
346 Posts
how long after you give birth are you able to have sex?
Depends on if you deliver naturally or have a c-section.

6 weeks i think
That is correct. In this case, if she can find the time for sex and heals quickly, it won't take 6 weeks.

Congrats!!! Your vagina was spared and you didn't have to push a watermelon out of a grape hole!!! :w00t:

·
Ninja Member
18,947 Posts
Congrats to you and Danny on the beautiful baby!!! :love: I'm sooo happy for you. I hope you can get some rest before you go home.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓&
13,945 Posts
Congrats on Max Power. I'm sure she will grow up to be as strong as an Ox.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Christina gave birth to a baby girl yesterday at 10:02 pm! Kayleigh was 7.8 lbs and 19 inches long. They are both doing good and are in the hospital till I think Wednesday or something, so that Christina can recover from her c-section.

If you guys want her contact info to send her something, pm me and I'll give you the info. For those who have her number, she can receive texts. She's still pretty tired, so she probably wont answer phone calls :eek:

YAY!!! BABIES!!!

here is a pic!!!
Congrats to both Christina and Danny for baby Kayleigh. Glad to hear everything went well! :beerchug:

·
Certified Master Brewer
12,224 Posts
cute baby

·
DIY or Die.
465 Posts
Congratulations on your new miniature W.C. Fields!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts