Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was doing some youtube browsing and web searching and im kinda liking the srt4 in blue.......but the interior is so boring and plain. anyone else not mind the car or know someone who has it have any opinions?

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, that didnt take long for posts

·
I'll stick you!
5,644 Posts
Enjoy roll down rear windows, cheap interior, shift knob ripping off, driving a neon with a big wing, fwd torque monster roll racing whip, and douche/tool attracting ride.

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Enjoy roll down rear windows, cheap interior, shift knob ripping off, driving a neon with a big wing, fwd torque monster roll racing whip, and douche/tool attracting ride.
well i would remove the wing anyway, its fucking disgusting

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
Co-workers boyfriends drives one. Has under 70k miles and has replaced the tranny 3 times along with going through the stock clutch, and (2) two stage 2 clutches....Have fun spending more in repairs than what the car cost by the time it hits 100k miles...

·
O.G. '02 RSX-S
5,645 Posts
For the $3k or so in repairs that the Neon will need, just slap a turbo kit on your ABP and you'll have a much better car that is just as fast if not faster. I would never buy a Dodge if it came down to a domestic... I'm buying a GM later this year though so I'm not a domestic hater.

·
Blank Member
3,891 Posts
I'd go with a cobalt ss before a cheap srt-4. Just saying similar price but the cobalt just looks a bit better and so on. Otherwise a turbo on an rsx is nasty. Or just build an N/A motor

·
Registered
982 Posts
why spend the money on a neon with a cheap ass interior and not very impressive performance for a boosted car, when that same amount can get u an rsx, civic, and jus about anyother car with great interior and just about the same performance....plus they look a shit load sexier than any neon out there

·
thisdancegetstheladies
4,750 Posts
that shiftknob thing is funny. Ive seen it in person when i raced an srt4. i dont think id ever get one to be honest. they market as a tuner car that you can drive as a tuner car, and just about any person i know that owns one and drives it "like its supposed" to be driven is in shambles...my friends tell me i beat the crap out of my rsx. maybe so, maybe not. i personally dont think so. its had its problems, but never in shambles, always running healthy. its usually something minor.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Funny, I have not seen any on the road lately...
When they first came out, they seemed to be lurking everywhere.
I've seen more RSx's on the road the last year

1 - 20 of 243 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.