Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 153 Posts

·
PPG Krew
5,478 Posts
Juan I was just teasing you, whether I agree with RWD conversions on an rsx or not I'm sure it will turn out well and the drivetrain will take whatever you throw at it. Post vids once u get her to the track.

·
Sleepers Crew!
1,220 Posts
Lets see some progress Juan and 57trim, your shits dope. Keep at it, I have an sti and still would love to awd my rsx at some point. Thanks again for the d/p Juan. Im just happy to see some older rsx owners giving our dc5's some love. I've had mine for 7 1/2 years and still love it like it's new to me. Lately, there's been a bunch of younger crowds getting a hold of these rsx's and it has been making me feel like selling mine. I hope to see updates, be safe bro's. Keep the thread on topic tho, lol. I don't want to have to go through 30 pages of arguing. CTFU. If you don't have positive input or want to see his progress, don't post. PLEASE...

·
Banned
31,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
i was going to quote wootihaveatypes and say "my testicles are larger than yours" but it appears that 57 trim has crunk it to 11... so no need.
juan, you're still a homoseckshul.
Man... out of all this arguing and shit, you brought a smile to my face :rotfl:
Lets see some progress Juan and 57trim, your shits dope. Keep at it, I have an sti and still would love to awd my rsx at some point. Thanks again for the d/p Juan. Im just happy to see some older rsx owners giving our dc5's some love. I've had mine for 7 1/2 years and still love it like it's new to me. Lately, there's been a bunch of younger crowds getting a hold of these rsx's and it has been making me feel like selling mine. I hope to see updates, be safe bro's. Keep the thread on topic tho, lol. I don't want to have to go through 30 pages of arguing. CTFU. If you don't have positive input or want to see his progress, don't post. PLEASE...
No problem man. I believe the guy at the postal office said it should get there by Dec 1st.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
alright, did a little cleanup in here...

Attention:
this is a tech thread in a tech subforum.

1. there will be no thread shitting.

2. there will be no retaliation to thread shitting by insulting the other party.

3. it's juan's thread, if he wants to go off topic about something, so be it. other people can follow his lead in that, but do not go off topic yourself, or post non-constructive criticism. this is his thread to document his experiences and findings.

^ that is the line in the sand i've drawn, if people want to cross it, there will be punitive action taken against them.

·
Sleepers Crew!
1,220 Posts
Man... out of all this arguing and shit, you brought a smile to my face :rotfl:

No problem man. I believe the guy at the postal office said it should get there by Dec 1st.
Thanks bud, your the man. Imma k.i.t. with ya.

Attention:

2. there will be no retaliation to thread shitting by insulting the other party.

3. it's juan's thread, if he wants to go off topic about something, so be it. other people can follow his lead in that, but do not go off topic yourself, or post non-constructive criticism. this is his thread to document his experiences and findings.

^ that is the line in the sand i've drawn, if people want to cross it, there will be punitive action taken against them.
Well said buddy. Lets get this rwd swap going.:fistbump:

·
Registered
336 Posts

Attention:

Thank you and sorry for getting carried away.... comments like those really rain on my parade.
Juan, you got this... props to you.,

·
Banned
31,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Well, we have deployed Houston

Took the heater core and blower motor out... the infamous "mat" that goes on the back, on the firewall (pretty heavy), and i'm going to take off all the sound deadening on the floor. She's going on a diet.

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
Well, we have deployed Houston

Took the heater core and blower motor out... the infamous "mat" that goes on the back, on the firewall (pretty heavy), and i'm going to take off all the sound deadening on the floor. She's going on a diet.
Dry ice and a rubber mallet took mine off in like 20 minutes. The seam sealer will come off with the dry ice too if you pack it down in the cracks over the sealer.

·
Banned
31,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Yep, i just saw a video on youtube. Comes out in big chunks... it's so easy with dry ice.
how much ice did you need and where you got it from?

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
Yep, i just saw a video on youtube. Comes out in big chunks... it's so easy with dry ice.
how much ice did you need and where you got it from?
It has been awhile so my memory may not be perfect but I feel like I used 15-20 lbs and I got it from a local seafood distributor. I know places that make their own ice cream typically have a lot of seafood places have tons.

41 - 60 of 153 Posts