Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Lick it or Flick it
5,263 Posts
Glad you're sticking with this Juan. I'll check back later for any updates.

57trim: Get some more vids up of your monster :uhh:

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,220 Posts

·
Banned
31,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Lol think about how he feels being the one doing it lmao
HAHA
The shop where my car is, is my friend's and he is not going to charge me much at all so i can't be rushing him or telling him to put my car in front of other cars who are paying $80+ an hr of labor. So i just gotta be patient.

·
Registered
336 Posts
give him crap!!! thats why he is a friend!!! lol so my damn driveshaft still vibrates dang it man I am getting a solid one built too Volvo, Mustang, 2500 GM diesel parts lol... I swear! Should be done in a few weeks.

Pics as soon as you have some ;)

·
Banned
31,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
give him crap!!! thats why he is a friend!!! lol so my damn driveshaft still vibrates dang it man I am getting a solid one built too Volvo, Mustang, 2500 GM diesel parts lol... I swear! Should be done in a few weeks.

Pics as soon as you have some ;)
haha that's how i feel about my car. S2000 oil pump, EM2 alternator, will have GM transmission and Ford rear end :rotfl:
I saw 1320 Video's coverage of the event, I could have possibly saw that stang.

super excited to see progress on here though. I've seen a RWD integra, but never an RSX
There were 2 pretty different crowds, the roll racers, the the dig racers. We were mostly doing digs... not sure if 1320 and whoever else, had coverage of the dig races.

·
Banned
31,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
The freaking mustang has been sucking up all my time and money ROFL
i'm starting on the RSX back up here shortly.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts