Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
iHeartDC5's
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, this is my cool-whip. :-D

This is gonna by my official picturetrail. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the car stock at the moment, but everything I do to the car from now on will be posted here. :-D

Check sig for mods (dont expect anything big at ALL. haha)

NEW PICTURE UPDATES:
Page 5: Back to Stock Badges, Detailed, +intake +type-s wheels

Future Updates:
Megan Race Header
Fujitsubo Powergetter
Innovative Street Mounts
Mugen Sport Suspension

OZ Ultraleggera18x8.5 +38 wrapped in Falken FK-452
Mugen Lip Kit
RSX-CT - Angel Eye + TSX retrofits
LED Third Brakelight

JDM ITR Steering Wheel
JDM ITR Red Carpet
StrutKing Pedals
Kenwood DNX-5120

Acura Switchblade Key

First Backyard Shoot Way Back When:

·
:)
15,544 Posts
looks good!

·
:)
15,544 Posts
base wheels look good with red H center caps! Its mm, not jgm! The auto shit boot looks like a manual! shifter console swap?

·
iHeartDC5's
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good, but isnt the integra badge suppose to be in the rear? it just looks kinda wierd in the front thats all, keep it up!
the integra INDEED is supposed to be in the rear, but i like my ass better debadged... removed it and hot glued it to the front grill.

I thought why the hell not? i'm not gonna be putting a type-s emblem there, might as well use the integra emblem. i wound up liking it :-D

·
Registered
25,817 Posts
yea was just wondering, cuz i dont mess around with badges, im 2 lazy to take acuras off, idk, i just like how they look, but yea man its ur car, got any other plans for it?

·
iHeartDC5's
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
suspension would make it look sick!
Yep! most definetely.

18x8 +45 Tenzo DC-5's + Falken Tires + Mugen SS, all coming in the summer hopefully. i just need to get myself a job, but those three things put together will look AMAZING on the car. not to mention i hate slipping on these michellins.

Next after that? Mugen lip kit. :) i'm in love with that, and i HAVE NOT seen it on an MM before.

Performance? maybe injen or fujita cai, bcrh, powergetter... but i'm just waiting until they make a K-Pro for base auto's... until then performance mods aren't really worth it.

·
iHeartDC5's
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whatd u do w/ the steering wheel i like it...lemme know
just got my sign making friend to use his plotter cutter to cut out an H vinyl. stuck it on, called it a day. I don't feel like spending $500 to have my steering wheel look exactly the SAME, with an H and MOMO on it. hah

·
iHeartDC5's
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i wouldnt keep ur hopes up for kpro, i doubt itll happen any time soon
tell me about it man.

i'm not getting my hopes up, but the hope is still there. jeez, i wish there was at least a reflash like for 02-04's so the throttle lag wouldn't be so bad... hah...

oh yeah! i forgot the most important mod of them all: HIGH STALL TORQUE CONVERTER! will let me accelerate just as fast as the base manual. :-D

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
Looks good so far :thumbsup: . The integra badge up front is definitely a unique touch though. Like others have said, not my cup of tea either. But if youre liking it, thats all that matters. The tenzo dc-5s should look nice too, they look alot like work emotions haha. I was actually looking into those and the dc6s. Post pics up if you do get them.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts