Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just starting to get into cars and my friend recommended this website to me for help with any questions I may have. any suggestions for nice wheels in the midway price range? quality brands? please upload pics too if any, I would love to see. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I am just starting to get into cars and my friend recommended this website to me for help with any questions I may have. any suggestions for nice wheels in the midway price range? quality brands? please upload pics too if any, I would love to see. Thanks!
Your friend was wrong. You can find info on wheel fitment, but that’s about it. Look for a forum dedicated to wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks man!
Alot of companies will assist direct through email. ESR was very helpful and responded quick. I always find good customer service always sells. I had inquiries in regards to my wilwood big brake kit. My goal is no spacers and proper fitment. They confirmed with the pdf from wilwood site and what rim would work. I will purchase a set from them in due time. Right now wheels aren't my priority.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
help me out by linking me in that direction? Thanks!
These are the first two links i found through google. I'm sure there are more, just going to take some more searching. I will tell you that I really like Enkei Wheels, and they're pretty affordable. Looks like i misread your post earlier this morning. This is a great place to learn and ask about cars in general, but the info contained here is not always universal across all manufacturers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alot of companies will assist direct through email. ESR was very helpful and responded quick. I always find good customer service always sells. I had inquiries in regards to my wilwood big brake kit. My goal is no spacers and proper fitment. They confirmed with the pdf from wilwood site and what rim would work. I will purchase a set from them in due time. Right now wheels aren't my priority.
thank you for your input!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here you go 249 rsx all with different rims and suspension setups.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts