Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys looking for some advice/answers. I tried researching but no luck. Looking for a correct belt size or suggestions on how to measure for the correct belt size. I have a CT supercharger with A2 crank pulley, Merc auto tensioner. I’m putting on an aftercooler And going with a smaller 3.4 pulley from pulley Boys. Anybody have a similar set up or can guide on how to measure . Last time I did this I just bought a bunch of sizes and returned the rest just looking advice first before I go that route. Any input is appreciated

·
Always on TDY...
2,169 Posts
Thanks man by chance are you running an aftercooler set up as well?
Aftercooler doesn't affect belt size, just pulleys. Your setup should put out about 7psi if you run the 3.4" BP with an A2 CP, correct?

This thread should get you the correct belt for your set-up:

·
Past Driver’s Ed
537 Posts
The string method does work to measure belt length. Not exactly the same as your setup, but I have a CT supercharger with a 2.95” pulley and their auto tensioner. Also installed is VitTuned Stage 2 aftercooler (which will affect the belt length). Still using the power steering & AC pumps, plus stock pulleys. The belt that fits my setup nicely is the Continental Serpentine Elite Poly-V Belt #4070775 7-Rib, 77.5" Multi-V Belt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts