Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man...these things are mightey expensive...with a 3000 series and a 7000 series i pratically have enough for a whole bottle of n20.....how much did every one get theres for?

·
Registered
7,410 Posts
itrungi said:
man...these things are mightey expensive...with a 3000 series and a 7000 series i pratically have enough for a whole bottle of n20.....how much did every one get theres for?
I got 3000 and 6000 series for $20 each.. then I got a 1000-3000 adjustable pill for $20. :)

Nitrous fill for 12lbs costs me $42.

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
Just call MSD and ask them if they have the part number for a single pill. Sometimes they will have some just laying around and send it to you for free (got most of my pills for free that way). Most of the guys down there are pretty cool, and will send you a single pill for free if they have one laying around in the office. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,410 Posts
Alpha Zero said:
Just call MSD and ask them if they have the part number for a single pill. Sometimes they will have some just laying around and send it to you for free (got most of my pills for free that way). Most of the guys down there are pretty cool, and will send you a single pill for free if they have one laying around in the office. :thumbsup:
Free pills. :thumbsup: Adjustable pills? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: FREE ADJUSTABLE PILLS?! .... no thumbs up can describe. :spin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts