Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a few pictures i just found that i had of my spoiler being made.. (these are a few weeks old)

The very middle of the wing where its yellow, is actually a spoiler off of a subaru SVX, and the off white parts are just tape so i could see what it would look like, oh and the things in the middle of the wing are just holding it up for now

Also the reason we thought of using the 3 piece spoiler, is the type R i have made it look like a lawnmower, and made it lose some of the wideness.. but with a 3 piece it will keep the body looking wide

Lemme know what you think :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Banned
13,970 Posts
car will look good when u r done with it....red out those taillights, maybe use my taillight idea and mess with wiring to have the Os blink instead of the []

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dunno i might leave the taillights cuz the amber in it will come close to matching my paint... I also am leaning towards either smoking them (cuz i have a black license plate) or putting a few coats of the tangerine kandy on it to give it a hint of orange

·
Smoking a massive chooch
12,301 Posts
yeah buddy, that looks nice. :thumbsup: I can't wait to see the finished product! We're both going to unveil (no pun intended...veilside) our creations come spring!

Then we can cruise around like the pimps we are :driving: :laughing:

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
wow, thanks for the pictures! i was waiting for updates. looks good man, cant wait to see it done.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
very nice but lets see it finished btw i though u could keep it all colsed up and under wraps untill the end but looks like peer pressure finnaly go ya

1 - 20 of 66 Posts