Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought that they would mess with my rsx. It looks like a f$%&in regular non type s. It all happened last night after watching Terminator S. I come home like 12:30 and go to bed. A neighbor wakes me up like 3:30 in the morning saying that our car was broken into. That's all that really happened. They broke into it and as soon as the alarm went off, another neighbor saw them and they left. They even left their slim jim. I know they were trying to steal the car because it's happend before to our Gsr. All I have to say to those theives is WATCH OUT! You may have almost taken our car this time. Next time it will be your ass. I prey that you steal it. I really do. You think it's cool to steal cars and swap the k20 into your old ass beat up eg or what ever you got. You guys are low life bastards. I know your asses are PR or Mex. I've seen you before. I got something for you.. I served in the U.S. Army and do not take shit from any low life Sp%$s. I know you guys like to go on Club Rsx just to see what's hot or to read about how to safely steal a car. I got news for you Theives, There is no safe way to steal a car. Once you make that judgment call, you fu%$ed up. I prey that you steal it. You are messing with the wrong car. Steal it, go ahead. You will see what happens. To anyone else who wants to comment, or to anyone who is reading this and are local, hit me up if you hear of any spi$%s who tried to steal a black rsx but failed! pm me. i'm gonna be doing a lil bit of investigating. not a lot cus i'm got gonna waste too much time. Cops are wack! They didn't even call me when it happened. All they did was arrive at the scene then leave with the slim jim. THat's wack as hell. I always thought cops were wack(not all ofcourse). Just a mass majority of them. Anyways, i'm so fired up right now i wish i could skip going to work to go find these punks. I bet they followed us home like little scared hoes. iF you are really hard, take that shit in the day time. I bet you wont cus you guys are some silly ass sluts. Let me find out if it's NOcturnal.. I'll lay the pipe down like an irish clown.. Don't F&%$ with my car!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i agree that thieves come in all races. in this area of chicago, a majority of them have been latino. i'm latino so i am not offended by the truth. Thanks for viewing

as far as slim jim, the quiet cop who didnt try to wake me up after the incident took the fu$5in thing. I'm so mad, he could have atleast woke me up. I didnt do a police report cus it's a waste of time. next time it happens, i prey they take it. i say that because my car is a boomerang. If it goes, it's coming right back. holla!

·
Я убью т&#1077
3,243 Posts
Imagine if every one wrote everything in one giant paragraph. :face:

Let me give you a tip.

If you want sympathy from crsx, you have to make sure your story is as unbiased as possible. Just look at a thread about some kid who got a ticket for chirping tires. Everyone was on his side until he said that his car is not insured. If you are trying to raise awareness, you are too late.If you are trying to vent to go TTB section.

Otherwise you are going to get flamed.

·
Tactical Think-tank
3,995 Posts
What is this? A shout out warning for thieves worldwide? Seriously? This should be saying "Hey all people in Chicago, make sure you lock your cars".

Obviously served. Can't even type correctly :face:

·
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌&#874
5,675 Posts
you better get some dna off that slim jim cause that person can lead to hundreds

·
Registered
683 Posts
dude just get a needle laced with aids, and put in your seat so when they sit in it they get aids, and leave a note under the hood saying "needle in seat was laced with aids, have a good life fker! hope my k20 was worth it"

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chicago thieves watch out!!

Hi, :wavey: Flame all you want, you're just as worthless as the theives themselves. I'm not on here lookin for sympathy or spelling lessons. I am here to get info. Any info about the losers. How would you feel if your lady was followed home by thieves just so they can steal the car at any cost? "why don't you call the cops?" Fuck the cops, they are just as worthless as the flammers and theives. The so called "Police" was too pussy to call me and wake me up to tell me the car was busted into. He then leaves with what could be considered as "evidence". You tell me, is that justice? I say hell no! I am going to seek my own justice my own way. I will keep everyone updated. To those who support, thanks, to those who don't, you can suck a fat one like the cop and the thieves. Thanks for checking this out.

I'm out, peace!:vtec:

·
I don't know you
16,611 Posts
Hi, :wavey: Flame all you want, you're just as worthless as the theives themselves. I'm not on here lookin for sympathy or spelling lessons. I am here to get info. Any info about the losers. How would you feel if your lady was followed home by thieves just so they can steal the car at any cost? "why don't you call the cops?" Fuck the cops, they are just as worthless as the flammers and theives. The so called "Police" was too pussy to call me and wake me up to tell me the car was busted into. He then leaves with what could be considered as "evidence". You tell me, is that justice? I say hell no! I am going to seek my own justice my own way. I will keep everyone updated. To those who support, thanks, to those who don't, you can suck a fat one like the cop and the thieves. Thanks for checking this out.

I'm out, peace!:vtec:
you are an idiot. what is your endgame, or can you not fathom what a consequence to your actions could be?

enjoy the rest of your life in prison when you kill a potential thief. moron.

OH DONT STEAL MY HONDA IM SUCH A TOUGH GUY.

·
Registered
574 Posts
cops are retarded they wont do anything i had my car brokrn into (not rsx) and they jacked my stereo and left burgerking trash in the car with a reciept and time stamp so the cops could have gone and gotten the camera footage and figured it out but no they just told me they couldnt get fingerprints off the car cuz its "a weird texture" and took the trash and left. . .mind you this happened at 4 in the afternoon in a crowded parking lot too

1 - 20 of 249 Posts