Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

241 - 249 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Also think it's worth it to take back my wheels, spacers, and q300? I still have the stock wheels and exhaust to put back on.
if the wheels are good Id say yes, spacers yes, q300 oh hell yes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
02 pwp was stolen from in front of the house last sat July 16 @ around three in woodbridge nj. Had lots of goodies. Can't belive she's gone. Was a work in progress and it was one owner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,

I've been lurking for years but haven't posted until now. Today might be the last day that I will have driven my car of 7.5 years, my Vivid Blue Pearl '05 RSX Type-S. On my way to work, I was involved in a front end collision after clipping the rear quarter panel of a car that turned left in front of me while I was driving through an intersection. The other driver was at fault, so whatever happens will be on her parents' insurance. I was going somewhere between 30-35 mph, but slammed on my breaks at the last second and tried to avoid her to no avail. Airbags didn't deploy at all, and most of the damage looks cosmetic as the amount of core support that was visible didn't look bent, and I totally missed taking out the radiator. Luckily, none of us were hurt, but both of our cars were pretty smashed. It has 143k miles, the tow truck driver thinks the insurance company might just total it due to the age and mileage. Going to call it in tomorrow and wait and see what they say.

·
Registered
15 Posts
someone thought it would be funny to brake check me and take off... what a mess..
front end is completely smashed, gonna be looked at tomorrow. gonna need new radiator/panels/bumper/hood for sure, headlights maybe (completely popped out), who knows what else.

·
Registered
16 Posts
someone thought it would be funny to brake check me and take off... what a mess..
front end is completely smashed, gonna be looked at tomorrow. gonna need new radiator/panels/bumper/hood for sure, headlights maybe (completely popped out), who knows what else.

Damn how close were you following behind them?

241 - 249 of 249 Posts