Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
20,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK... I sooooo want this to be my next project:

Here she is at first... and here's what he's doing with it now:

Sweet fucking tits... that thing's GOTTA move like a bat out of hell.

·
Registered
20,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Love ///My new car
2,725 Posts
in 2 years all cars will have K series engine swap!!!
probably tru lol. a buddy just got an old CJ5 jeep, he's looking for an engine swap. I told him K20!!! what could be more fun in a jeep than off-roading at 8000+ rpm, except the torque-lack-of...

·
Registered
20,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice Ben! I was wondering if you'd post up about this, that looks awesome + a s/c:run: I just rewatched the Ariel Atom from the top gear episode on you-tube, this probably moves about the same:giggitygiggity:
Lol, the Ariel is at least RWD... this mini must just be all over the road lol. They say the car's so light they don't recommend using an LSD because when one wheel gets traction it lifts the other off the ground causing crazy torque steer ... and that was when it was n/a ... after the supercharger it's gotta just be nearly impossible to control. Great fun!

If I end up pulling it off, my next project will most likely be a D16 into a classic mini... just because it'd be cheap, super reliable and still run mid to low 13's. We'll see though; I have to sell my RSX and pay off bills first.

·
Love ///My new car
2,725 Posts
Lol, the Ariel is at least RWD... this mini must just be all over the road lol. They say the car's so light they don't recommend using an LSD because when one wheel gets traction it lifts the other off the ground causing crazy torque steer ... and that was when it was n/a ... after the supercharger it's gotta just be nearly impossible to control. Great fun!

If I end up pulling it off, my next project will most likely be a D16 into a classic mini... just because it'd be cheap, super reliable and still run mid to low 13's. We'll see though; I have to sell my RSX and pay off bills first.
that's crazy lol. so that guy didn't buy that came down the other sunday:( it'll happen

as soon as I have the money, I'm entertaining bypassing boost for my car and building from the frame up an open frame car like the Atom, start with a VW bug chassis and go rear engine/rwd with a D or B series or whatever honda engine I can get for cheap in good condition. then just put the necessities, two seats, and a roll cage Done!

·
Registered
20,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that's crazy lol. so that guy didn't buy that came down the other sunday:( it'll happen
It'll probably happen sooner or later... but it sucks I've started replying to all e-mails with "Have you talked to a bank and can you get financed for 14k because that price is NOT negotiable unless you want to get the car with the stock kit, wheels and transmission." because all I've gotten are 10k-12k offers from douchebags that don't even have that much money and can't get financing anyway. Lol, I talked for over a week with this one dude, wasted hours of my time and in the end... yeah... couldn't get financed. :thumbsdow

as soon as I have the money, I'm entertaining bypassing boost for my car and building from the frame up an open frame car like the Atom, start with a VW bug chassis and go rear engine/rwd with a D or B series or whatever honda engine I can get for cheap in good condition. then just put the necessities, two seats, and a roll cage Done!
Heh, sounds like FUN... don't forget the 100 shot of nitrous to really spice it up :laughing:

·
S U P E R C H A R G E D
41,841 Posts
no.

do LS1 Miata...weeeee

·
Spank a ho
4,923 Posts

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
SC Kseries.. in a mini.. must be insane for road racing

1 - 20 of 186 Posts