Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha, this could either go in the lounge or birds and the bees, but whatever.

Alright, so I dated this girl last year, who at first seemed really great (we were friends on and off for years prior to), but turned out to be totally batshit insane. Long story short, she had so many issues I had no idea about and did not want to deal with.

I actually wanted to end things 2 months after we started going out, but me being a nice guy and all, I was afraid of her doing something drastic (aka suicide attempts). So I spent 8 months in THE worst relationship from hell. SHE finally ended things when I was "showing a lack of commitment". Which meant dropping my job and life here and moving to her city, regardless of my priorities. The day things ended was a fucking godsend, let me tell you.

Anyways, during that time she used my paypal account to receive funds because she didn't have her own. After all the bullshit she put me through, I don't feel like sending her the cash. It's $160, but I just don't want to give that bitch anymore satisfaction. Fuck, at first I thought I'd need to use it for a psychiatrist, it was that messy.

I know it's rightfully hers, but what do you think I should do about it?

-Send her the cash in full so she can leave me the fuck alone.
-Send her the cash in pennies, 50 cents/$1 at a time.
-Tell her I used it for the much needed therapy sessions after the shit she pulled.

Suggestions are welcome. The more degrading, the better.

·
Real Nurse
33,932 Posts
Crazy or not, it's her money. Give it to her and be done with it.

·
Spicy Raccoon
28,537 Posts
If you want her out of your life, give her the money that belongs to her and be done with it. If you do something stupid or just don't give it to her at all, she will still be in your life because that money is rightfully hers and she will try to get it back.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
To me - it sounds like you are the one still holding on. I bet she's not all that bad, and you simply had a bad break up. Now your being a drama queen about it all.

You need to give up the money and let her go. Its over.

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
You should have broke things off earlier man. Yeah it may have flipped her out, but if youre both friends, there are ways to end it in a peaceful solution, esp after only 2 months (and it would have saved you from 8 months of a horrible relationship)

Anyways, if it's her money, then you owe it back to her regardless. As everyone else says, it may help you get her off your back for good.

Goodluck man

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
give her the cash and never see her again

·
Ehhhh......
9,102 Posts
I presume she knows about the cash? If so, send it to her and cut off all ties. Its really that simple.

If she doesn't...what she don't know about, she won't miss. Its true! :)

·
fix-a-flat
1,079 Posts
Pay up in full, and in normal denominations ($20 bills, not coins). If you gotta mail it, send a money order. That way she doesn't fuck you up by holding a check and cashing months later at an unpredictable time.

Also; if she had your PayPal password, change it.

·
CL7 Type-R Engine
4,144 Posts
nah man dont give the bitch none let her know she aint shit treat her like she treated you she dont deserve more just cuz she a girl

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, I totally expected a lot more pranksters in the crowd. Guess I was off.

Maybe I should've asked "what's the best/worst way to send her the money?"

·
Spicy Raccoon
28,537 Posts
Wow, I totally expected a lot more pranksters in the crowd. Guess I was off.

Maybe I should've asked "what's the best/worst way to send her the money?"
The best way to send her the money? Man up and stop being a fucking little kid about it. It belongs to her so give it to her. A money order would probably be the best way so you can have a receipt for it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts