Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Audio Junkie
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my driver seat is creaky as shit wen i lean and go into turns and stuff. or even if car is standing still and i move around i can make it creak. do i need to tighten something? pics? explaination? or is there something wrong with my seat?

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
YA MY 05 is like that too. dealer on first attempt said it was the leather and they conditioned it (retards)... then i drove back and was like WTF r u guys up to its the metal or something and they suposedly fixed it so it squeeked less..

now its back after a few months.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
mine doesnt really creak but if i kinda rock back and forth I can feel the seat moving a bit as well. I checked all 4 of the the bolts that mount it to the floor and its secure...the seat must be loose on the rail or something

·
Hi there
696 Posts
There is a fix for this, there is a bushing that gets worn out in the seat and it lets it move too much. I can find the service bulletin # for hondas but i dont know what it is for acura. But there is a fix

·
Registered
96 Posts
Seat

Well I took my car back to Acura because the seat was moving and squeaking. They had to replace the seat track to fix it from moving but the sqeaking it's still there and i believe it's the leather and the foam rubbing against each other.

·
Si-> Type S-> R Type-> MR
3,100 Posts
I had the same problem on mine I have only had it for 20K miles and they said it is a bent seat frame. Then they told me it was not covered under warrenty WTF i am currently argueing with Acura about it Only way 220 no way I bent the seat frame

1 - 20 of 35 Posts