Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
the anti type-r spoiler
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've read around about many members having their cars fixed after having dents. can't even tell its there after repair thats what i want to see. but the dent i have is about 1.5 inches long and .25 inches deep with a vertical crease in it. has anyone had dents like this fixed well?

·
Registered
489 Posts
the people that pull dents professionally can pull out just about anything. youd be surprized.

·
Registered
193 Posts
just had a big one pulled yesterday , it was on the passenger door right on the body line. cant see a thing , but cost me 85 bucks to fix.

·
Registered
257 Posts
In some cases if its a deep crease, it can be challenging to PDR's, but they should be able to fix the dent. Sometimes if it was a dent that was a little hard to fix, you might see wavy portions on the body. All in all, PDR's are the best. I could of had at least 8 dents in my car if I can remember. Now I have none.. PDR's are a life saver!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
A PDR is a guy "paintless dent repair" meaning they fix dents without using any kind of putty or paint. They use tools and go inside the body and push and massage the dent inside to out. Over here in Florida I go to Dent Doctor, but a lot of people are more familar with "Dent Wizard". Expensive but works wonders..

·
Senior Member My Ass
1,650 Posts
i'm in the tampa area and use dent master. those people could get damn near anything out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts